And look who I found... fuck...

It was probably a day before the whole crazy shit would happen and I just had to sneak out of this shitty house to look for Eckles. The chances to find him was very low and I knew that one as well but the pure fact that I could see him was not that bad. I mean logically speaking he was the safest bet out of all these lunatics. So of course I had to try my chances while wearing something more decent and not flashy. 

Though I am definitelly doomed to die.

Seriously!

No joke!

This system wants me to die!

The moment I got out of the house and into the city I found a small kid walking around with a mask on and well it was a kid and he was walking around happy with something in his arm that he didn't see that horse coming. I mean come on system!

You can't just throw a child under a buss so I would die!

How damn low will you sink?

I didn't think much when I ran and actually tackled the kid in a hug away from the whole scene. Of course I had to do that. It was a child we were talking about after all.

Me: *relieved sigh* Are you okay?

Once the horseman stopped the carriage and looked at us, I couldn't really do anything but worry about the child. Of course I heard the angry shout and everything but when the kid blinked at me, that was only when I stood up to throw the sicko driver my own thought into his damn stupid brain.

Me: FUCKING HELL! DO YOU HAVE EYES OR ARE YOU BLIND?!

Of course the horseman didn't liked that but everyone knew who I was with my pink hair so he quickly shut up and started appologizing. 

Me: Jesus Christ! Why do people have to be like that!

It took me a bit but the moment I saw the damn man leave and the kid tucked on my short dress, ... well I got distracted. I looked around to see him look at me with that broken mask of his.

Kid: I am fine Miss.

Me: No you are not! Look at your elbow! You are bleeding!

Since I didn't had anything to bandage the kid up, I quickly took off the ribbon from my hair and used it to bandage the kids elbow but that was when I saw Winter approaching. A man dressed all in white with that violet and blue touche... yeah who else than winter should that be?

Winter: Why did you do that?

Me: Why shouldn't I save a child? Are you a lunatic and like seeing kids die on the street mister Warlock?

Oh I was definitely screwing myself over here.

Winter: How did you even know?

Me: What? That mister abracadabra here is actually doing witchcraft?

He looked at me as if I was crazy for saying something like this out loud. Did I care though? Nope! Besides it was also at that moment that I realized that the kid was probably one of the kids he was protecting and I got myself more involved into everything. I didn't wanted this but this damn system found a way to make me involved. Ah screw this! Let's even see what it wanted me to do. After all it was working soo hard to make me meet Winter.

Winter: You are not scared at all.

Me: Why should I?

Winter: I might do something to you.

Me: You mean to save your image? Oh please! Everyone here knows whar a mad dog I am. Why not be scared of me instead? ARUFFF! 

I barked a bit before turning around and then relaxing my shoulders since I felt relieved to know that the kid was safe.

Me: Do as you please and you may not trust me but if I wanted to expose you, I would have done that all along. Now see you.

Alright, I tried to walk away and I really really tried to ignore everything but something was off. I mean I felt off and I wasn't stopping because of Winter but I saw something pink-isch around the corner which made me run. Something was off and I do remeber that Ivonne was supposed to be in the slums. This part of the city was around the slums too. Maybe I had just seen her but why did I felt this petrified?!

This feeling of sheer terror made me stop. Every single hair on my skin was standing up as I turned my head and focused more on what I saw. It was pink hair but it vanished.

Ivonne.... was she looking at me?

What just happened?

Wait!

Who was that?

No.. no no... stop thinking about that!

Why do I feel like this?

I shouldn't feel this way even if it was Ivonne especially if I don't care about the family!

Shit!

Something is definitely wrong here!