I have another death wish... yeah... WUFF!

Did I had a say in this... No.

Could I have stayed at home... No....

Now why was life like this?... because of some stupid author of that stupid game making the plot hate Penelope soo much. Oh whelp! I will fight this person or entity or thing and if it is the last thing I will do for sure.

So... what should I say.... the day of the banquet was coming closer and when it arrived it was Derrick who was escorting me while I refused every knight they put on my side. Now next thing I know was being stuck in this very beautiful gown and watching the crown prince aka another lunatic enter the scene and just sigh. Yeah this was definitely the moment to get out of the room. If not for the system. I mean... who thought that I would actually go after the crown prince... me certainly not.

I knew what a lunatic this was but did I think the system would just decide to teleport me to the scene in the garden? Nope. Did I had a choice? Nope because Derrick kinda did push me soo much that I hit accept the mission. Well FUCK! I was screwed.

Though now what?

I was in the guarden cursing at Derrick for pushing me. All I wanted was to get home... oh how I could just chew people out right now. No... I could more than chew them out. I will murder them.

Calisto: Who's there?

Me: Just another mad dog walking around.

HAH! I maybe should pay my respect to the crown prince but here I was continuing my discrespectful streak because that motherfucking son of a bitch killed me one too many times... no actually a couple of hundret times in the game. So was this a death trap? Definitely!

Which is why I decided to make the most out of it... if I would lose my head today then so be it!

Callisto: Penelope Eckart.... the mad dog of the Eckarts....

Me: How about looking yourself.. a golden retriver having rabies.

Oh no... I seriously didn't just said that out loud... but I kinda did and the worse thing was that I had a sword around my neck. Pfff- it would have surprised me if I didn't had a sword around my neck. Honestly this was the wild crown prince which was said to be blood thirsty too.

Callisto: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Oh did my honesty amuse you, your majesty then how about removing that sword now?

My boldness could be confused as foolishness at this point but truth to be told, I was not foolish, I was just tired of this game and I knew what would happen so I didn't really care at all. Oh and by the way, he was cutting my skin ever so slightly, enough for it to start bleeding.

Callisto: So the rumors are true.

Me: I might say the same you damn vampire. Want more blood?

Callisto: If you are already off-

I didn't once again let him finish off as I didn't let my brother do it too. Before Callisto could react I had my hand on the sword and had forced it to cut deeper into my skin which seemed to have shocked the crown prince. Yes, I was ready to die here and yes I would make it hell for this man in front of me too.

Callisto: What in the.-.... are you not scared?

Me: Scared of what? A barking dog waving its tail?

Callisto: You are the only one who calls me a dog... tell me how do I resemble one?

Me: Hmm.... how about that loyal aura you have or these big eyes or actually that smile in your face which you can wipe out now.

Callisto: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Now then want me to say I love you too or make a hand stand?

Callisto: Pfff-

This man was laughing and I didn't care though I was kinda happy about another key character coming up from behindme and finally pushing the sword away from my throat. It was no other than Winter and who would have thought this.,... he was indeed one of my love interest which I had no intention to please at all. 

Me: Thanks a lot but not hanks mister Wizard.

Ooop... I have said too much here as I had pushed Winter away from me and was now steping towards the highness who seemed interested in what I would do next.... to all their surprises I kissed the crown prince and bit his lip so he would now bleed too.

Me: Nothing is free. Blood for Blood.

This was all I said before I actually left all of them standing there and just moments later I heard Callisto laugh uncontrollable and I knew... I fucked up even harder....well to be fair, I didn't even wanted to be here so of course I was looking for Derrick to slap the man for making me accept seeing Callisto personally.

The fucking hell..

What system!

What lunacy?

Making me see two of my love interests!

The hell... did I look ready for this bullshit?

I am not even done at  home!

How was I supposed to look at them... 

Wait...... should I have barked?

AHH MAN! I should have barked at the crown prince... that was my only chance!

Whelp.... let's not meet the man again... like EVER!

 like EVER!