I really am god now... fuck!

No matter how I looked it, it was just weird. After I found Ivonne, Winter let me stay over night even though it was not good for my reputation but there was too much going on and we found Ivonne who still hasn't woken up. The next day we got back to the duchy and we presented Ivonne there which I hoped would let me leave but nope. I was still stuck there but this time everyone was trying their best to be nice to me. Too bad I really didn't care at all.

I want to get out of here...

And what does this mean?

I am god....

What do I do as a god?

As if my puzzlesness and confusion was actually triggering something, I could all of the sudden see something which looked more like a system. I couldn't see choice but I was the one giving choices right now. I mean I could see Ivonnes name and then some choices like followed:

- Wake up

- Stay asleep

- Get sick

The next I looked at were Winter and then my brothers. There were a couple of choices as well and it seemed like I was the one who was now writing this whole story.

Me: This is nuts...

For once I knew that my life was not on the line anymore. I could controll everything... well at least the character which would cause my death including Eckles who I have never seen before. I really didn't know why this happened or how but I was really happy about it.

Now I could lay back and watch Ivonne be loved as well as lay back and just be myself without needing to be the villainess who would die at any corner and just live a good life!

Wow... finally!

I can actually live a good life here!

I deserved this!

Penelope definitely deserves a golden spoon life after what she had gone through while she was a child....

I deserve this too after what I've gone through!

While I was thinking that the system came alive and said something about Callisto coming over. Of course I decided to chose the option which would get him stuck in his very office.

You want to see me?

ME?

Go fuck off you lunatic!

You are one of the worst I could be together with!

Next up I got a notification about Reynold who was thinking about inviting me over to actually go look at the guarden since it was newly decorated and there was a nice bench where we could sit together and have some tea... though let's face it... we would start arguing and it would just be bad since I also didn't really like him too.

So I decided to actually take a small choice letting him remember something very important so he would let me be. Next up was Winter but before I could actually chose something, I received a bunny who came in through the window with the wind... it was a bit scary and creepy but he was one of the important people who actually witnessed everything.

Me: An invite?... alright... let's see what he wants...

I decided to accept this and teleport to Winter since I now knew how to use magic too.

Winter: I am sorry for suddenly inviting you over.

Me: It's fine... is there something important?

Winter: No. Actually... after yesterday I though that you need a break and soo...

I knew where this was going since the kids were there and cookies and tea and I think he just really wanted us to be friends. So I accepted this invite and enjoyed my time there. Who would have thought that this would happen when I came here. I really thought I was doomed. I mean all the choices I had were actually leading me to my death end! Then there was me ignoring everyhitng and just go with the flow and sticking with who I am.

I am glad I did that... now look at my priviliges! I was the one deciding my own story and not the system anymore. This time I had a system working for me and who knows where this would lead me. Actually no matter where this would lead me, I knew that this was actually a brand new start. Now I knew what it meant to belong somewhere since right now I was my own person. I didn't had to actually listen to poeple who would want my end, who would kill my self-esteem or even kill my vibes. No... I didn't need that and I was and always would fight for my own sake. 

After all, who do you actually rely on if not your own self?

It got me through this nonsense and I knew, I could trust myself and my instincts to get me through any other situation.... plus I was now a go as well so everyone else was screwed.

Whelp, I was already tired to think what the future would hold uo for me, so I was just gonna let everything happen happen and go with the flow.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story! I hope you al enjoyed it too!