Screw the system!

A couple of days have passed but nothing really happened besides the zillion of letters I had coming in from the crown prince. I was sitting there each and every day burning these letters and also shutting myself into my own room thinking about a way to escape this whole plot but there was just none that came to my mind at all.

*knock**knock**knock*

Pennel: Miss Penelope, the crown prince is here and is asking to see you. How should I respond?

HOW?

HOW?!

Why is the butler even asking me how?

Making the crown prince wait was no option. I had read one too many books about what would happen when we would do that besides that crown prince also happened to have a screw lose. Well screw this shit, I was already dead. I came to that conclusion a couple of hours ago. No matter what I would actually do, I would always end up angering someone or actually make someone disappointed enough to kill me.

Me: Where is he right now?

Pennel: The guarden.

Me: I'll be right there in a minute.

Pennel: Very well.

Oh boy.. what do I do now? This was my house, my home, not really but still... this was my turf and I was definitely the one who would do something more stupid than what I had done at the banquet. Fuck this shit, this story ending was already decided, might as well fuck around with evrything and make the system hell.

Thinking about the system, I was curious to see what it was actually telling me to do and would you look at that, it also thought about some ways to kill myself. 

-) Meet the crown prince and apologise.

-) There is always a window to escape.

-) Refuse anyone to come see you and act wild.

Hahahaha what was I expecting. Nothing good was coming out of the system at all so why was I still looking at it? Welll it was kinda amusing so I liked looking at it ever now and then and at some point it was right. I would go see the crown prince but I would not apologise at all. I would actually do something more crazy.

So when I got out of the room and started wallking towards the garden, I found some ornamental swords hug around and you know what? I kinda thought that would be nice to have while walking around. Dumb idea, yeah, yeah, I know but it was my dumb and stupid idea so just leave me be!

When I finally got to see the crown prince I walked towards him and put a sword at his neck. May I add that this sword was actually sharper than I thought it would be...

Callisto: What do you think you are doing right now?

Me: Greeting you the way you greeted me the other day.

Callisto: Are you mad about it?

Me: I dunno, am I?

Callisto: ..... this doesn't feel pleasant.

Me: Oh really, Sherlock.

Ah, they wouldn't know who Sherlock was for sure but oh well this made it way better because he looked at me completly confused. Whelp, it was his time to do something and make me put the sword away. I was creative the last time and now it was his time to impress me for sure.

Callisto: Now what? What do you want me to do for you to put the sword down?

Me: How about act like a dog? 

Callisto: Woof.... wooof... woof...

Me: Awww what a good doggo.

I couldn't believe my ears when he started to bark at all. Damn this was certainly not what I had expected but even better since I staretd laughing a bit and dropping the sword to the ground. It was heavy and I was not strong enough to have held it up a bit longer. BUT that was not something the crown prince knew or should know at all. It was something for me to know and me alone for sure.

Me: So why are you here?

Callisto: I am here to invite you-

Me: I decline.

Callisto: You didn't even hear me out.

Me: Do I have too?

Callistio: .... 

Me: Look, I don't have any feelings for you at all so why should we continue this and make everyone think we are together?

Callisto: How about I get you out of this household?

Me: ... and why would I want that?

It was soo what I wanted but how did he know that?

Callisto: I have eyes and ears everywhere. Don't think I don't know about the rumors about you and how everyone in the family doesn't care. Though all I see is a broken hearted girl who was trying their best to get their attention.

Me: Well that was me in the past. I totally decided to let it be. Why fight for something that is not mine anyways.

Callisto: But you are still here.

Me: True... but only because I haven't found a way out.

Callisto: Then let me give you one.

Me: What's in it for you?

There had to be a catch since that sounded just a bit too good to be true.