Payback

Alright my family were idiots but they couldn't do anything about that dang prince at all and since he followed me inside, I didn't had to be careful anymore and turned around facing him now.

Me: Your Highness!

I smiled very sweetly not about to leave him be at all since he decided to be this presistance. There had to be a little present I could give him and said present was nothing other than pain. He was a pain in the ass right now and I was paying back my depts too. 

Callisto: Yes Penelope?

Me: Do you remember what I said about not letting things get to me and paying back?

Callisto: When did you-

Me: Well you are being a pain in the ass and I have decided to pay you back for this if you don't get the fuck out of here right now.

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I was really about to hit him since he wanted to get me into troubles and I was not having that. So if he was about to continue be around me right now I was sure to explode. Of course I had a right to be a short fuse in this moment and in these instances. I mean give me a break. I had some idiotic brothers to deal with and I had a game who wanted to actually kill me. Where in the fudging world did you see that I had time for this right now?

I didn't at all!

I didn't had the patience and I didn't had the time for it. Callisto was the least person I wanted to stick being together with for sure. Not only was he haunted by assassins but he had also soo many enemies which would be mine as well and then I had to be more carefull and I had to actually try and survive a lot harder than right now. At least right now I didn't had to worry about getting poisened when I eat or drink my meals besides food poisening which was soo not happening anymore.

Shall I conclude this so it is simply for everyone to understand including this stupid minded prince? I would be dead if I would go with him. His mother would kill me and if not her than someone else and he would be able to do shit about it. Of course I would say no to that!

Callisto: What is that suppo-

Since he wasn't moving at all, I decided that he had already made his decision. So here was my solution in giving him pain and that meant kicking him right where it hurts more in his own crown jewelries. Yeah maybe not the right decision to do but it felt good and when I turned around I saw Derrick pale up rushing to the crown prince. My father laughing and making a thumbs up motion and then there was Reynold who was baffled.

Me: Cat got your tongue?

Derrick: PENELOPE! You can't just do it?

Me: I owed him something for telling me such a ridiculous joke that it could have killed me.

Derrick: That-

Callisto: It is alright. I am fine. She indeed paid me back but I will not give this simply. 

This was now the last thing he said or anyone could tell me since I rushed to my room. I had enough of social interaction right now and I needed to get out of all this. Besides my father would tell me something like how I could not do something like this in public or some shit. Oh well not as if he saw something specifically. I was sure everyone would deny that this even happened including the crown prince.

Fuck...

Why me?'

I mean that is such a stupid idea!

How could he even ask me to be there with him or his partner?

I want to live!

I don't have a death wish.. well I do with the system in place and all...wait a moment! Eckles! 

He could be my key card here!

Though he would be for sure a great helper if I get him on my side...

Maybe even winter but that magician is a lunatic and will help Ivonne for sure.

Ahhhh I am screwed!

Damn shit... what should I do... 

Come to think about it, until now I have discluded and ignored all the numbers above the peoples heads. Maybe I should start thinking about them a bit more but I was sure I could find a way around the system. There had to be a purpose I was here! Something more than just me being Penelope for the sake of the game. If it would be like that, then why was it me and not anyone else who played the game? There were soo many people playing this game too!

This question was sure to haunt me for a while but it was making me think that there might bve another reason and another way to get out of here or at least make this system vanish and break it for sure.

Yes!

That was my goal!

I wanted to break this system, grab it my hand and then chocking and killing it shaking it and punching it as well as stabing and ripping it appart for being that shitty to me. Could you honestly blame me for that?

It tries to kill me in every single choice I have!

So no!

It deserved it!