The System WHAT?!

Honestly, I don't get why I accepted that offer to help people around but I did. Maybe it was a stupid thing to do but it made me happy. This was how one week later I found myself together with this man walking around and ignoring the pressure of the hunt. I do know that it was right around the corner and I knew that it was really coming up ahead since it is in the same week as this friendly date. I mean we did set up the date on Wednesday and the hunting festival was actually on Friday so here we were.

Winter: Are you fine with seeing this?

Me: Why shouldn't I?

Winter: You are weird.

We were walking down this road with soo many hungry people and they looked soo thin and pale. It hurt seeing them this way but I didn't know what to do. Was there a way to help them out actually? Or was I completely lost? Not as if there was anyone who could have helped me.

Me and Winter were not the only people here helping out. There were a lot of kids with masks running around helping the poor as well. Truly a heartwarming scene.

Me: I can't believe there is a place like this....

Winter: These are the people who were borning with magic, outcasts of the current empire.

Me: I see...

Winter: Thank you for helping out.

Me: No worries.

I enjoyed being here and just giving away some bread I didn't really care if people got two servings or not since I knew what it meant to starve. There were times I didn't had any time to eat or get something to eat so I was starving a bit. Which made me pity them more than I probably should.

Winter: It won't help them giving them twice the servings.

Me: Maybe not but it will fill their stomach up and they will at least feel the warmth for a night. After all who knows how long they will survive out here.

Winter: I see...

Me: I wish I could change something....

Winter: I am already fighting for it. Don't worry.

Me: Mh....

The whole day passed with us giving away food until he kinda let me wonder around to look around. I was always together with this kid Lion. He did say his name was this based on his mask. It was fun being with the kids until they jut kinda disappeared on me. They were kids so that is normal or not...

I mean I was even close to the beach and then I heard screaming and rushed towards it... there was the kid... FUCK! There were even more people there and they all didn't seem very polite. Hooded people with who knows what intention. Of course they were not good people! What did I even think!

Me: WHAT THE-

The system popped up and that was the moment I finally understood why it was urging me to be here with winter. 

-) Fight them.

-) Save the children

-) Fight against god.

SAY WHAT NOW?!

WHAT FUDGING GOD?!

WHAT FIGHT?! 

ME FIGHT A GOD?!

SYSTEM ARE YOU DEAF AND BLIND AND AN UTTERLY IDIOT?!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FIGHT GOD?!

I was in a hurry and my first priority was to save the kids so I chose the second option thinking it would actually help me out but nope. All it did was make me say some incantations which I didn't even know I could do and bam! There was lightning there was fire and there was ice.... whelp... someone definitely loved to be a drama queen cause damn this was one hell of a show for sure.

Though... in the end... it was useless since the kids were gone.

Me: FUCK!

What now?

Why did it even give me the option to fight god? 

What is that even supposed to mean?

Confusion was written all over my face. There was just nothing I could do. Was I supposed to hide? I mean I knew that the system wanted me to fight whoever these people were but why should I do that when my goal was to survive? Or was that actually my mission.... I wasn't so sure about it.... No. I knew that this was what the system wanted but I didn't wanted it to be true. That was the truth.

Now that I was standing there out of breath, I started looking out to the open see when the system just popped up again.

-) Mission Save the missing children.

-) Mission Fight the incarnation of god.

-) Mission Fight the God and claim our place

WHAT A LUNACY!