Nope and in a million years still nope!

Right now, I was really wondering what was going on. Why did I need the crown prince help. I knew I needed it and he knew I wanted out of here but why was he this happy to help out? What was in for him and OH please don't tell me nothing because that couldn't be it for sure. This lunatic was right there and he was being annoyingly patiewith me. I don't believe there wasn't anything in for him because, let's face it. When would the crown prince ever let anyone hold a damn sword at his neck?

Callisto: What do you mean?

Me: What I mean is that I am not dumb.

Callisto: .... contrary to the mad dogs reputation.

Me: Do I look like a mad dog to you?

Callisto: No but that makes me think that you played this role for soo long but why do that if not try to beg for attention?

Me: Why? Pfff- Because I can and trust me, the mad dog will be an insane one if you ever try to mess with it.

It was an honest little threat. I was ready to jump onto him and do whatever I needed to make things right or actually get myself killed because why not! This wall all ridiculous anyways and I was technically walking on eggshells here but who cares~! Not as if this was my life and that I was actually feeling the pain and everything. News flash this was reality for me but okay... my mindset was kinda already done with everything.

Callisto: You don't trust me?

Me: Why should I? Don't you think that I can actually deal with everything myself?

Callisto: I am sure you can but isn't this easier?

Me: Easy doesn't mean less trouble.

Callisto: Touche.

Me: Now just spill it out and don't try to hide anything.

Callisto: I need someone at my side and who better than the mad dog.

Me: Why?

Callisto: Political reasons.

Me: .... No thanks.

Callisto: No?

Me: Yes, want me to say it in spanish? No.

Callisto: Huh?

Me: Forget it. Nada! I am not doing it!

He seemed really confused but that was it. Why should I deal with the crown prince at all? I was not that insane! I couldn't even say I was careful right now and who wanted to be with the crown pince must love to have a death wish. It was widely known that he was hated by the queen and even if I didn't play this game as a side person looking at the story it was clear just by the banquet. I mean he basically had brought a cut off head and threw it to the ground as pressent plus stating that it was an assassin indirectly. What a man. He was for sure haunted by assassins and I wouldn't be surprised if he was soo used to getting poisned and nearly killed that he was bored on a normal day!

FUCK HELL NO!

I was soo not doing that!

For sure!

Callisto: What do you want?

Me: Nothing you can give me.

Callisto: There has to be something!

Me: Nope. 

Callisto: .... Tell me your price, anything and I will get it done.

Me: Screw you and leave.

That was the last thing I said before picking up the sword and basically turning around with a crown prince following me step by step. Now I was thinking that he was a dog. What in the world happened that he was acting this way. There couldn't be anything at all that would make him act like a stupid dog for sure but I could tell that his maniac persona was just a shell he had created to protect himself just like Penelope with the mad dog. We were basically the same hiding behind a mask but I was not living that soo I was starting to change that for sure. Not olny that but I kinda could live with people fearing me as the mad dog. At least they would let me alone that way.

Maybe I should have said something more as I was basically escaping this tyrant and walking, aham speed walking if I may add, into the mansion. Of course Pennel was already there and of course my father and my brothers were there already as well. I guess they already thought that something could be wrong and hallelujah! They were soo right.