IVONNE?!

I swear to god, this was just insane! No matter how I looked at it, this was too much. There was just one option left and that was to click the one option I had that the system was giving me and hope that it was actually letting me not doing everything on my own but overtaking my body.... 

Well that was what I wished but after I clicked it, I all of the sudden could remember all kinds of spells. Some were summoning stuff some where explosives and some where just... well weird since I really didn't know how a underwater breathing thing or floating would help but since this system was definitely throwing me under a bus, I might as well try and make it go under with me.

Me: Fucking hell....

What am I supposed to do?

I don't know how to use.....

WAIT... is this a I think about this and it will happen thing?

Guess there is only trying it out....

*sigh* why can't there be an easy way out of this shit!

I want to go home!

This isn't fun anymore... not that it ever was!

I finally decided to get moving and started to move removing the spell that was hiding me because of constant cursing until I got right to the center of everything.

Me: Laila huh.. what damn luncay is this? Bitch, do you think no one will fight you or this damn system? You're all crazy and you know what? FUCK OFF AND GO TO HELL!

HAh... I lost it... but oh well... can you seriously blame me here?

This woman in front of me started laughing and I guess, my words did get me somewhere and that is trouble since these mages started focusing on me now. Too bad for them that I knew every single spell and I just had to think about it for my body to move and do it. At least the system didn't completly fucked it up. With this I might have actually a chance! This was how I managed to create a barrier around me to protect myself and then shattering it like a sonic wave hitting them hard and throwing them a bit backwards.

.....

No laugh, no nothing. This person who I was pretty sure off was god, didn't say anything at all. Not only that but she seemed to be observing me. Something about the woman in front of me didn't really feel right but there was not really a chance I got at all as they pulled out some kind of mirror and I was for sure not about to find out what that was good for. So without thinking twice, I launched some explosive attacks around me. Alright, I will not even prettend to know what is happening right now since I had no idea and the only thing that got me to stop was the moment I saw some pink strands of hair.

NO WAY!

IS THIS A JOKE?!

WHAT THE... IS THIS A PLOT TWIST OR IS THIS WHOLE STORY OFF?!

Ivonne...this was the missing sister that the duke and all my brothers were searhcing for. She was the reason for Penelope's mistreatment. She was all the root of every single problem and while I was thinking this way I felt rage bubble inside of me until I just kinda exploded went up to that god and slapped her.

No one really stopped me from doing this... I mean they tried but I made them all fall backwards. Having all these spells in my head was pretty handy. I mean it was like pushing buttons and things would go off and on and happening. Needless to say that I was enjoying this situation quite a lot.

Me: THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING IVONNE?!

No... this girl, this woman in front of me was not Ivonne. Her body might have been taken over but she was definitely not the angel of the story I knew. 

Laughter filled the room as this person that stood up and recovered from the slap. The mask was no off their face and it definitely was Ivonne yet it also was not her. Oh boy... I was certainly in for something as I felt all my hair standing up, I got goosbumps and shivers running down my spine. Maybe slapping this bitch was not the right choice....

Was I regretting it though?

Nope!

Not one bit... I would even do it again because I still feel this anger inside of me. Though this was the wrong place and the wrong time for a personal vandeta for sure.