Fussy little princess

Jesus christ!

Did they really think something was wrong with me and even then why are there soo many of them? Are they insanse? I don't know how but they managed to get actually about 4 different doctors to come and check me up. There were a couple of questions I had in my mind right now. One was why there were two doctors for my physical health and two for my mental healt. Did I look like I needed a brainfucker right now?

But whatever!

Go ahead!

Let's see what they are gonna say in the end.

The first doctor meaning the ones looking at my wounds were astonished to find all the needle wounds and immedietly gave me some ointment and some vitamins and god knows what else. Oh well not as if I cared to take anything they were throwing at me. I mean I will take the ointment but no damn pills. Maybe they wanted to get rid of me. Who knows! I ain't gonna start trusting them now for sure!

Now was the time where I was about to screw with the mindfucker since I didn't care about this. Thankfully it was just me and the doctors in my room after I got treated.

Mindfucker: I am Jackson Scarewood and this is my good friend and fellow doctor Kameron Gragger.

Brainfucker: Hello there Miss?

Me: Penelope Eckart as you already know.

They did look at me a bit weirdly but that was nothing unusal since I was the maddog of Eckart and everyone knew about this fact. The question was how was I about to act in front of them. These people were on edge and there was no wonder about this since I did dare to actually threaten Derrick and grabbed that sword earlier as well.

Mindfucker: Do you mind if we call you Penelope?

Me: Try it and let's fined out what happens.

Brainfucker: Miss Eckart it is.

Mindfucker: Can you tell me how you are feeling?

Me: You mean if I want to attack you all and throw a tantrum? I am not insanse to do that

Brainfucker: Are you?

Me: Do I look insane to you? If I was insane then you all would be screaming and running out by now.

I had a point here. It was true. If I was really insane then I would have already latched on to someone or started laughing hysterically. This was all not funny which is why I was sitting there more or less pissed at everything. 

This is ridiculous...

Let me quickly see what the choices are....

-) Attack them

-) Play insanse

-) Bite yourself in anger

As I already thought, the choices were not helping at all especially the last one. What would that do? Biting myself would only hurt and that was definitely not my intention at all. Besides they would think I was insane more than I wanted it to be.

Mindfucker: No said that you are insanse.

Me: Well my ah so dear brothers did.

Brainfucker: I am sure they didn't wanted to say that.

Me: You mean that both of the young dukes call me by my name and not treat me as an Eckart is what they didn't wanted to do over how many years now?

They seemed as if they were about to sweat. I mean I was not making it easy on them since I was the one in charge in this room, MY room. To hell with them! I was not about to let them label me as completly insanse for sure.

Mindfucker: There must be a misundersta-

Me: Do my wounds look like a misunderstanding to you? All the needle marks, my skinny self, the skin hanging of my bones?

Alright, they definitely wanted to run out of this room about now for sure. This was not a case for a psychiatric to be here. I was not a case for an insane asylum at all. My situation was just fucked up and since women were not treated well, it was definitely sure that they would say something but not everything. 

Me: Now then, do you gentlemen think I am insane for having finally enough of all the treatment I have endured?

Mindfucker: ...

Brainfucker: She does have a point...

Mindfucker: Shhh! That is not our turf.

Me: Now do you mind exiting my room now. I want to rest.

They nodded and said their farewell before walking out of the room. I knew what they were about to say to my father and for some reasons I felt stuffy inside. So I decided to leave everything be and walk out of my room. No one stopped me and it was even a knight who was following me out. He was snearing and throwning the whole time while we got out of the house until I just stopped in my track. 

This treatment was insane and that was the thing that drove me mad.

Me: You are excused.

Knight: I am sorry but I have my orders.

Me: Then do them right and stop being a fussy little princess yourself. If following me and watching over me is your duty then do it without letting me know how much you hate it.

Knight: Did you just call me fussy?

Me: YES! YES I DID PRINCESS!

I was now basically nearly screaming and believe me, I knew that the dukes office was right upstairs and he had a window that was open. Ever since I came here, I was quite super aware of my surroundings and thanks to that I knew exactly what I needed to do right now.