𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Since Adonis wanna act like he ain't see my calls imma see what he doing," I told myself.

Honestly, I've been doing nothing all day. Ever since Adonis became famous I've been bored lately but he always tries to make time for our friendship so I'm never upset about it.

Though today, yeah I was bored so I called him nonstop and he wouldn't answer so I decided that I was just going to pop up to his studio. What's he gonna do? Kick me out? I wish he would try.

I pulled up to the studio left my car bolted through the glass double doors and made my way to his booth. I dramatically opened the door yelling "I know you saw me call you—" I stopped yelling when I saw this white nigga sitting next to Adonis.

"And who the hell is this?" I said bucking my neck at him. The white boy looked between me and Adonis.

"Zaniyah this is Jav—"

"THIS IS WHO?" I yelled again. If Adonis had a boyfriend and didn't tell me ... let's just say there are fates worse than death.

"Javon, Zaniyah. His name is Javon." He said calmly.

"Well, I was not aware of this so-called 'Javon'" I complained.

"Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Javon!" He said in a happy ass tone.

He stood up and walked over to stick his hand out for a handshake. I examined his hand before looking at it in disgust and walking by him.

He made an "O" shape with his lips and looked over to Adonis who just stared at me.

"Adonis... a white man? We fucking white men now?" I whispered and yelled.

The white boy 'Javon' laughed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"OH MY GOD NO! We are NOT together! He's my new producer."

"And where the hell is Amari?" I questioned.

"He left...remember I told you... he left." He said flatly and the memory came back to me. He did mention a new producer but I probably wasn't listening

I looked "Javon" up and down before taking a seat next to Adonis.

"So what y'all has been so busy doing to the point where you can't answer my Facetime?" I demanded and Adonis opened his laptop.

Javon walked back over to his seat next to Adonis and avoided any type of eye contact with me.

"Here listen." Adonis said opening a file titled 'True Story' and it started playing on the speakers.

As much as I hated to admit it, this was the song of the fucking year. I mean wow. It's crazy because Adonis used to hate this song with his entire heart. Now it sounds like something Elon Musk would invest in.

The song ended and I kinda wanted it to play again. It had strong replay value and a catchy tone.

"Mhm." I nodded hiding my love for the song.

"Do you like it?" Javon and Adonis asked in unison.

"It's alright." I lied.

"You a damn lie," Adonis said laughing.

"Y'all work on shit I'll just be here watching," I said. I honestly had nothing better to do — watching Adonis's record is also entertaining.

They started talking about music techy stuff so I went to stalk my man's Instagram. Every time I opened his page it was a new post with the same 5 bitches thirsting over him. But unfortunately for them, he's only in my bed.

15 or so minutes flew by and they finally agreed on a song and Adonis started recording.

His vocal ability has always been a shocker to me — he has a shocking range, great agility, and an even better tone. I may be biased but Beyoncé wishes to sing like him.

I've never heard him sing a note out of pitch or key, he's very precise and picky about that. I've seen him delete whole songs and start from the beginning because of a very little mistake. He takes this seriously.

He started singing and I watched him and Javon making eyes. I could be delusional but .. they look like they like each other. Javon had a little bit too much mesmerization in his eyes. It's like he's looking at a goddess.

Adonis stopped recording and walked out to listen to the track. Javon didn't take his eyes off him for a second. I feel the need to say a slur.

"You sounded amazing," Javon told Adonis. Like ew the fuck?

"Thank you," Adonis said in a sweet tone. It's crazy because Javon is so clearly flirting with him and he just doesn't notice.

I just sit back and observe.

"Zaniyah." Javon addressed me.

"Hm?" I said shocked that he would even speak to me.

"Can I get your opinion on this song?" He asked. I guess he just wanted to interact with me.

"Sure," I said pulling my chair up closer to them. He played the track and it was pretty good. You could tell he had a specific sound he liked going for.

"It's alright." I lied again.

"Zaniyah," Adonis said flatly recognizing my lie.

"It's good," I said lowly.

"You ate that lil one, you, not that girl or nothin' but you ate that lil one," I said honestly.

He chuckled and drank some of his water.

"I gotta use the restroom. Be right back." He started making his way out before stopping and walking back over to me.

"Nice meeting you." He said sticking his hand out and smiling.

I side-eyed Adonis and shook his hand back.

He walked back and Adonis gave me a 'really' look.

"What?" I asked.

"You are so mean." He said scoffing and laughing.

"I shook his hand back," I whined.

"Shady shady shady." He said under his breath.

"You know he likes you?" I asked and he glared at me.

"No... he doesn't."

"Lie again."

"The way he looks at you is so dreamy." I continued.

"As a friend Zaniyah. You just want me to get in a relationship with someone so we can double date."

"Well yes... but he actually does look like he has a keen interest in you," I explained.

"Really?" Adonis asked.

"Yes. I'm serious."

"I'll think about it." He lied.

"Whatever, I gotta go pick my clothes up from the store. Talk later?" I told him.

"Yeah."

"Alright bye, friend," I said hugging him and he returned the hug.

"Bye, girl." He said.

We hugged for a few more seconds before we let go and I left the studio.