𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"So Adonis..." The woman started.

"Before we start, I didn't catch y'all names," I said smiling.

"I'm Alisa. Then there's Joe, Lamar, and Reese." She said introducing everyone.

"ok thank you, you may continue," I reassured.

"So the first thing I want to ask you about is Coco, what are your thoughts there considering your interaction online with her." She asked.

"My only thoughts on her is that she's an obsessed stalker." I insulted.

"She has such a short attention span so just I'll make this quick just in case she sees this. She hired someone to stalk my home and my whereabouts, she leaked my song, and has been obsessed with my current boyfriend, her ex, Javon for a while now." I explained thoroughly.

"what do you mean obsessed with Javon?" Joe asked.

"she's made it accentuated on several occasions that she isn't so happy about the fact that I'm with her baby daddy, if anything she wants him back," I recalled her obsessive behavior.

"wait but, I thought 'chall had a song together?"

"I scrapped it. It sounded like a cacophony." I said boldly.

"Who produced it? Javon?" I nodded my head yes in response. "let's move on from Coco." Joe said flipping his cards and reading from them.

I got out of my car and nonchalantly put my hands in my pockets

I got out of my car and nonchalantly put my hands in my pockets. At a steady walking pace, I walked up to the house and knocked on the door twice. I waited for an answer and the door slowly opened—revealing De'Shawn.

"wassup?" He asked with a baffled look on his face.

"lemme ask you a question." I said flatly while walking past him and into his home. "aye whatchu—"

"what happened at the movies between you and Adonis?" I cut him off abruptly while analyzing things in his home.

"interesting. The next lie will result in me fucking you up." I said putting down a pot I had picked up and looking at him.

He responded with a confused and somewhat scared look. "I am telling the truth." He lied again.

"This is disappointing. I figured you were going to be honest with me." I said walking closer to him. "I'm going to ask once more." I said getting close to his ear. "what? happened." I said emphasizing each word.

"Nothing." He lied again which resulted in me sending a harsh punch to his gut. He held the damaged area and gasped desperately for air.

I kneeled towards him and said "It didn't have to be like this." before sending 2 more punches to his face sending him to the floor.

Pathetically, he crawled across the floor and to his kitchen. I watched him and felt the need to chuckle, but suppressed it.

I walked over to him slowly and kneeled in front of his face stoically. I took him by the back of his head and slammed his face into the floor—breaking his nose.