𝐓𝐖𝐎

We talked for a good 20 minutes rather than 10. I found him to be really interesting and he's a good storyteller. He also showed me how he is when it comes to producing—He typically uses samples for the late 90s and early 2000s.

He then walked back over to my side of the table and shook my hand again.

"It was nice meeting you, Adonis," He said still shaking my hand and smiling.

"Nice meeting you too," I said avoiding eye contact.

He let out a small chuckle before walking out of the room and I sat there thinking about what we had talked about. Unlike the others, his way with words weren't as abstruse. More so straight forward. Elucidating was a strongpoint for him.

We basically covered our backgrounds and where we come from. Things of the sort.

My boss came in and sat on the other side of the table where Javon sat and stared at me anticipating for me to speak.

"I like Javon," I told him still in deep thought — tapping the table.

"Great, I'll call him and let him know everything. Do not mess this one up or..." He paused to think about the next part.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. You don't produce anymore. Just be cautious."He said seriously.

"I will," I assured him before packing my things and heading out of the building back to my car.

I unlocked it when I noticed Javon sitting in the car next to mine. He seemed to be on the phone talking to someone. He eventually got off the phone, looked at where I was, and shot me a smile.

I pretended I didn't see him and got in my car and before I put the key in he was at my window knocking.

He motioned for me to roll it down and I did so.

"Thanks." He said. I looked at him with a confused look.

"For the job. Your boss just told me you would like to work with me." He smiled.

"Oh yeah, you're welcome," I said giving a genuine smile.

Without warning he pulled out his phone and opened the 'Phone' app and handed it to me. I dialed my number in and saved my contact.

"I'll talk to you later." He said while walking back to his car.

I started my vehicle and drove home — I truly didn't have much to do today anyway. I stopped at a red light when I aimlessly started scrolling at my phone. All I could think about was the whole conversation I had with Javon. The light turned green and I sped all the way home and rushed to my bed.

Originally my plan was to go to sleep but Javon texted me.