𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Sit." I demanded Javon. He sat on the floor by the edge of the bed and I walked to the bathroom to get cleaning supplies. I grabbed alcohol and bandages and walked back into the room.

"What the fuck did you do?" I gritted my teeth at Javon trying not to yell.

He stared at me silent and guilty.

"Give me your hand." I said tugging his hand and putting it in my lap.

"Explain." I said pointing to his hand.

"I—"

"Shut the hell up. Why is there blood all over you?" I cut him off yelling.

"If you'd let me speak..." He said still avoiding face to face contact with me.

"I went to go talk to him and .. things got heated." He sugarcoated.

"I don't need the euphemism. What did you do."

"Just roughed him up a bit." He sugarcoated again.

"Why." I said pouring alcohol on a cloth and patting it all over his hand.

"Because of what you told me." He said looking at the floor.

"That doesn't mean I want you to go and hurt someone. It's never that serious." I yelled at him.

"I was defending yo—"

"I don't give a damn, don't you ever do that shit again." I yelled wrapping his hand in bandages.

He started laughing randomly which irked me even more.

"What's so funny?" I said with a strong attitude.

"You're cute when you're mad." He said looking up at me.

My most twitched as I tried to suppress a smile.

"I'm serious Javon." I said still trying to keep from smiling.

"Awwww you're serious?" He said making a baby face.

I broke in a smile and he laughed.

"It's not funny, I am serious!" I said trying to stop smiling. He continued laughing as I finished wrapping his hand.

"Sure you are. Gimme kiss." He said and I bent over to do so.

The kiss deepens and he pulled me on the floor with him and pulled me on his lap. I took his hand that I had just wrapped and pinned it over his head.

When I went to do the same with his other hand he hissed.

I looked at him unsure and he showed me his cut ranging across his hand.

"You're annoying." I said grabbing the supplies. I stayed on his lap and did the same routine with his other hand.

"You're cute when you're mad." He said randomly chuckling. I drifted my eyes to his face and he was staring directly at me.

"Shut up." I said chuckling.

I finished his other hand and he placed his hands on my lap.

"I love you." He said randomly, again.

"I don't like you." I joked.

"Why not." He said smiling.

"You stink...you're mean....you're violent" I said getting quiet at the last part.

"Look. I won't do it again. I won't hurt nobody else for you." He vowed.

"Or anyone at all. Unless it's provoked." I added on.

"Promise." I demanded.

"I promise." He vowed.

He put his hands back on my waist and ran one up my back. He went up and down on my back until he slid it down to my lower waist.