𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Zaniyah busted through my door with a glass of champagne and an entire cake. She was screaming the entire time and all that was in my power was to watch.

"GO GET YOOOOO NIGGAAAAAAAA!!" Zaniyah screamed.

I gave her a "serious" look and she ran over to the kitchen where I was and placed the items on the table.

I looked at the cake and it said: "Get yo nigga". This girl was not serious.

"So when you gonna tell him." She said opening the cake and starting to cut.

"I don't know..." I said quietly.

"Ah, Adonis. Because if you don't tell him, hell I WILL." She said cheesing so hard I could see her gums.

"I don't even know if I want to tell him," I said looking away from Zaniyah.

She stopped her entire motion.

"Whatchu say?" She said holding a knife up at me.

"Don't worry about it." She said picking up her phone and slamming her fingers on it aggressively.

"The hell are you doing," I said getting up to see what she was doing on her phone.

"You step any closer and I will stab you." She said never taking her eyes off her phone.

Usually, when she made a threat she meant it so I stayed where I was at. She once told her nigga that she was gonna put a bullet through his foot. She did just that. I remember paying for her to get a lawyer that day.

"Please don't do anything drastic," I said in a pleading tone.

"What do you mean drastic?" She said being obstinate.

"You know what I mean," I said giving her a serious look.

After about a minute of giggling at her phone and slamming her fingers on it, she put it down and looked back at me.

"Tomorrow you have a date. You need to be ready by 6:30 pm and your date will be here by 7 pm." She said popping the champagne.

"WHAT?!" I said yelling.

"What?" She said sounding genuinely confused.

"What did you do."

"I told him how you feel and that you were scared to tell him. So I told him that he was going to have to for you too." She said like it was nothing.

"You want me to kill you?" I said getting pissed at her.

"Adonis baby, which one of us has a knife." She joked ... I hope.

We changed the subject and just talked about random stuff for hours, ate cake, and drank champagne.

"Okay, girl bye," I said as Zaniyah was stepping out the door.

"Bye, girl. Do not forget about tomorrow." She said seriously. I ignored her and closed the door.

As soon as I did I started doing my happy dance. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of champagne and started downing it.

I was never gonna admit this to her but I was glad she got me a date.

I finished the bottle of champagne and ran upstairs to go to sleep. I didn't even bother taking a shower or anything, I just took my clothes off and got in bed smiling.

I kept tossing and turning fantasizing about what I wanted him to do to me.. in all ways.

I woke up the next morning with bright eyes and a smile. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs with my phone. There should be no reason for me to be this excited, he was not even all that.