𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I woke up the next morning in Javon's arms. I don't remember much of what happened after the BMAs. I rubbed my eyes a little and looked at Javon.

I turned back over and opened my phone.

Adonis is dating his producer?
ADONIS KING OF POP!
Not Coco tried to steal his award...

Twitter users were in shambles from last night I guess. I noticed my fanbase going back and forth with Coco's fanbase last night as well.

I read the stan wars going on for about an hour before Javon woke up.

"Good morning." He said groggily.

"Hello," I responded never taking my eyes off my phone. I was still enraptured by the insane idolization that came from my fans .. they are obsessed with me.

I mean I don't want them to attack Coco like this but at the same time, she kinda deserves it. I don't know. I'm new to this whole stan twitter thing and having people stick up for me.

"What're you reading?" Javon said taking my phone and reading through tweets.

"There's a stan war between me and Coco now," I told him.

"Don't worry too much about it. It's not your fault." He said turning off my phone and pulling me on top of him.

"Why exactly doesn't she like me," I said gaining stability on his lap.

"Because you have what she wants." He responded.

"And that is..?"

"Me." He said seriously.

"Adonis you need to be careful with her. She has a lengthy history of taking people out. Whether it's in the industry or LITERALLY taking people out."

"You think she's gonna attempt to kill me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He gave me a guilty and unsure look before speaking up.

"I...have to tell you something"

I just stared at him and waited for his answer.

"When I was with Coco, while I knew you, of course, she would mention how she wanted you completely out of the picture." He admitted.

My silence made him continue.

"Coco hasn't liked you since day 1, she's been wanting to get you out of my life SOMEHOW." He explained further.

"And why am I hearing about this a few months and then some later?" I said slightly irritated.

"I didn't want to start anything." He said innocently. I can't exactly be mad because if he told me earlier, I would've had Zaniyah handle her.

"I'm gonna let it go," I said taking him by surprise.

"But Javon, if she ever threatens me again, trust me, she will be dealt with," I said looking so deep in his eyes I could see his soul.

He gave me a slightly terrified look when I said that.

"Why were you being shady last night," I asked changing the topic.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You seemed like you weren't proud of me when I won my first BMA," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh .. my bad. I was a little salty with the interview." He admitted

"Why?" I questioned.

"You just referred to me as just your producer. Then when you won the BMA you didn't credit me at all." He said. He had valid feelings but he could've at least communicated with me so I know what I did wrong.