chapter 10

Morning came and Elenor could feel the sun shining in her eyes, yesterday was such an eventful day. Elenor couldn't remember the last time she had such an exciting day, the thrill of getting chased by Lady Jane and the leagues, that was the fun part of being out of camp. Elenor yawned and stretched and looked around and saw Liam and Zu were gone, she saw that Chubs was still sleeping with his legs on the armchair and she chuckled at the sight. She turned to her right and saw that Ruby was still sound asleep. She thought of using her powers to read her mind to see what she was hiding, but it would be an abuse of her power and she didn't want to push her boundaries.

Just then, Zu came out of the toilet, she held a black dress out to Elenor, wanting her to wear it. The dress looked nice, but she don't wear dresses.

"You want me to wear that? Zu, you know I don't wear dresses" Zu pushed the dress towards Elenor and Elenor sighed.

"Fine, only because I can't say no to you." Zu beamed and clapped her hands before taking a pair of boots from her bag and placed it on the bed.

"when did you even get these?" Elenor asked Zu but she just shrugged.

"Thank you." Elenor said sincerely and zu smiled. Just then, Ruby woke up.

"what's going on?" Ruby asked as she rubbed her eyes and stretched. Zu took out a red dress and a pair of new shoes from her backpack and handed it out to Ruby.

"oh no it's okay, I'm not a fancy dress kinda girl." Ruby declined politely but zu pushed the dress closer to her with a glare.

"oh no, if I have to wear a dress, you do too." Elenor told her and Ruby rolled her eyes with a smile and took the dress and shoes. Elenor went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hoped into the shower to take a shower and changed into the black dress and boots. Once she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom.

 Once she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom

"wow, you look great

"wow, you look great." Ruby said as she looked at Elenor. Zu looked at her and smiled and clapped her hands and Elenor smiled.

"thank you. I'm going to look for Liam." Elenor turned and went outside and saw that Liam was removing the letters on the minivan.