chapter 19

"Clancy? Katie? They're with them. holy shit, they're rounding us up." Chubs stated. Zu got closer to Elenor and Elenor stood protectively, hugging her. She looked over with shock and hurt and Katie looked at her with sympathy in her eyes and shrugged.

"get up you as*hole" Clancy ordered and the soldier and the soldier quickly got up.

"how's our dads?" Clancy asked.

"Enjoy your old padded cells" The soldier answered. Clancy and Katie smirked at the thought and looked back at the group.

"we got kids to round up. lots of new recruits for our army. call the birds." Katie told the soldier.

"already on route maam" the soldier told her.

"good" Clancy said.

"come on guys we gotta go" Chubs told Elenor and Ruby. Elenor couldn't believe her own sister would do this.

"I liked you Ruby. I really did. so believe me when I say I am broken about this." Clancy told her.

"I'm really sorry Elenor. Believe me, I love you, you're my sister. I never wanted any of this, but it has to be done." Katie told her sister and Elenor scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"we're just trying to make this miserable world a place where we don't have to be afraid. where those who are soecial like you and me can be the ones in charge." Clancy explained as him and Katie walked closer to the group.

"I can't believe you guys would rather run around the woods with this guy." Katie scoffed as she punched Liam in the face.

"stop! what are you doing?!" Elenor shouted and tried to run towards liam but Chubs and Ruby pulled her back. Elenor's eyes glowed black but Clancy raised his hands and stopped her.

"Try to use your powers and you and you friends get shot" Clancy told her and Elenor's eyes stopped glowing.

"you're not worthy of my sister, especially not a blue like you." Katie whispered angrily at Liam.

"Let me babe." Clancy stepped forward and punched Liam in the face. Liam couldn't do anything because he was being controlled by clancy.

"stop you're hurting him!" Elenor screamed with tears in her eyes. Clancy didn't stop and punched him one more time and Liam started bleeding.

"you know what sucks?" Clancy turned to Elenor and Ruby. Both of them just glared at him.

"we could have been leading the army together, me, Katie, and both of you. Punishing everyone that ever hurt us." Clancy ignored their angry looks and continued.

"now look where we are... you, having to be punished." Clancy directed that to Ruby before turning to Elenor.

"and you, having to be fighting your own sister." Clancy told her.

"go to hell." Elenor told him with angry tears in her eyes.

"I'm tired, someone take over." Clancy ordered as he stopped controlling Liam.

"Gladly." The soldier smirked and started punching Liam in the stomach and he fell to the ground and groaned.

"please stop! I'll do anything!!" Elenor shouted for the soldier to stop but he did not and kept going.

"now, I can find it in my heart to forgive you." Clancy said as she got closer to Ruby.

"don't" Ruby said angrily.

"it's not up to you, you've shown me how to fix you and Elenor. Once I've erased all the parts I don't like, you'll do whatever I want and Elenor would be loyal to Katie." Clancy explained.

"stop you'll kill him!" Elenor shouted, crying even more.

"oh we won't don't worry, we want him alive." Katie told her sister.

"we want him to see what you guys become" Clancy smirked.

"go to hell." Ruby told him angrily and Clancy laughed.

"why are you doing this?" Elenor cried and looked at Katie.

"to right the wrong." Katie simply shrugged. Elenor couldn't take it anymore. she had to do something. there was a risk, but she was willing to take the risk. she was going to save her friends even if that meant she could get hurt, but she vowed her friends aren't getting hurt.

Her eyes glowed black as she made the soldier stop kicking Liam and before anyone could react, she made him take his gun and shoot himself.

"Zu! lights!" Ruby saw what Elenor was doing and shouted and Zu took off her gloves and ran towards a pole and grabbed it, sending electricity all over the place. Many of the guards got electrocuted and fell to the ground.

Elenor ran towards Liam and helped him up and she placed his arm around her as Chubs came up to his other side and did the same. Ruby took Zu's hand and ran towards the exit and led everyone out of the tent.

"get them! go!" Clancy shouted and many guards ran outside and chased the group.

Elenor and her friends ran and saw many helicopters in the air, going towards the camp and many soldiers came down from the helicopters. The kids at camp all ran out of their cabins and were trying to escape.

when the soldiers landed on the ground, Elenor could see that each of them were carrying a child and they let them on the ground and took off the sacks on their heads and Elenor's eyes widened as she saw their eyes glowed red.

"reds!!" one of the kids shouted as the reds spat out fire everywhere, burning the camp to the ground. Many people that were in the way were also getting burnt. Many soldiers came in and had their guns out as high pitched noises were shot out of their guns, many of the kids covered their eyes and crouched to the ground, trying to lessen the pain that came with the high pitched frequency.

Clancy and Katie walked towards Elenor and her friends as their eyes glowed orange as they controlled the reds to stand infront of them. Elenor knew what they were going to do and stood infront of her friends as the reds started to throw fire out of their mouths.

Elenor's eyes glowed black as she stretched out her arms and stopped the fire from hitting her and her friends. she directed the fire back at the reds and the reds burned to ashes.

"thanks for the lesson" Elenor said under her breath, directing it to Katie and her lesson on bending fire. Elenor saw many kids go up infront of Clancy and Katie and knelt to the ground as they made a path for the two who had their eyes glowing as they walked towars the group.

" you guys gotta go" Elenor turned to her friends and told them.

"I'm not leaving you!" Liam shouted at her.

"you can't fight him, you're hurt. , Chubs can't fight him and Zu is too young. you have to trust me" Elenor said as she placed her hand on Liam's cheek and smiled with tears in her eyes. Zu came up to Elenor and hugged her from the side.

"don't worry, she's got me." Elenor turned to ruby with a grateful smile before turning back to Liam.

"We'll see each other again, I promise. I love you." Elenor said with a smile and kissed Liam and he kissed back before pulling away.

"I love you too" Liam told Elenor and Elenor smiled.

"zu, go with Liam and Chubs" Elenor said as she pulled back and Chubs, Liam and Zu ran away. Elenor then looked at Ruby and gave her a determined look and Ruby returned the look.

"Let's do this" Elenor said with determination as she took Ruby's hand and they both walked towards Clancy and Katie.

"I'll deal with Katie, you deal with Clancy." Elenor told Ruby.

"are you sure?" Ruby asked, knowing Elenor wouldn't want to fight her sister.

"I'm sure. I need closer and I'm sure you want to get your revenge on Clancy." Elenor told her and they both walked with determination towards Clancy and Katie.

~~~

its almost the end of the book I'm so sad😭 I don't want this book to end omg.