Remissio Oblivionis

"...And so I forgive you, Mr. Matthew. By way of forgetfulness, no wrong has been done"
"I was but a memory that never happened. Now a déjà vu by way of resemblance"
"I am to be your caregiver. A nurse to keep all in check and let mystery be none"
"Call me Neidmahrud. Forgive me, but I have come with a coterie of semblance"

"January, April, May, June, and September. In that order, they are to be our wardens"
"Each specializes in a matter regarding the human psyche and will help you develop it"
"I, however, will supervise all of them in your behalf; to take a load off of your burdens"
"Focus on your goals, Matthew. Leave all to us. Allow us, and yourself, to intromit"

"January will handle the faculty of physiotherapy alongside her service bear"
"The two of them are inseparable, so both guide them like the white and blue stars"
"A bear in space, huh? Quite fun to imagine. Always there for the lost and bare"
"She is cold, but she will help you filter out the candidates off the memoirs"

"April is silent and likes to 'talk' through her pictures. But do not worry, she is masterful"
"She will be in charge of the cognitive rooms, ok? With her drawings, no thought is intangible"
"Auditory cues are hard for her, but by visualizing them, even pinks and greens become joyful"
"An artist, right? What need of word when meaning can be drawn even in the most inaudible?"

"May will lead the warden grounds of social and personality development, alright?"
"Like April, she draws. However, she draws not pictures, but connections"
"She has motherly personality, which will be paramount to help ease the fright"
"The pinks and greens are shared between these two. A pair of meaningful relations"

"June can be fiery, strict, and harsh if need be. She will handle the developmental laboratories"
"To adhere to protocols, follow rules and form a proper etiquette, she will be taking notes"
"Just like the moon's water tempers steely resolves, so too the sun's fire melts anomalies"
"Wearing an orange, red and yellow uniform, many call her the 'tomboy' of doctors' coats"

"Lastly, September. Of golds and browns she dons the coats. Of bio and necro she likes things"
"She will be tasked with the biological asylums and will be, by her choice, barefoot inside 'em"
"'In touch with madness', she often says. The true nature is in the brain's neural strings"
"Worry not, though. I will make her follow formalities when she reports the melodies of strum"

"With that, we have achieve complete reach in the aspects of the human psyche, Mr. Matthew"
"By studying the stillness, sensitivity, interaction, behavior, and evolution of existence"
"Now, no matter what, we will be by your side. Those things you put ever so much value"
"Forgive us, but we must ask you for your assistance in the midst of your own resistance"

"No one but you can forgive. Only you can reminisce of times never come and gone"
"But you can not be without first having been. You can not learn without having forgotten"
"But we forgive you too for forgetting us first. Now you can remember a reunion foregone"
"We have been. Forgotten at first. Now we exist. The family that your mind has begotten"