Fifteen.

A/N: It's a veryyy long chapter today! I hope people like reading this story as much as I like writing it. Anyway, enjoy! :)

*Meredith's POV*

We'd been drinking for about two hours, but I hadn't drank a lot. I was probably the most sober of us. Devin was really quite drunk, and we were just laughing at his weirdness.

"Bab." Felix said, using his nickname for Adrianna. "Knock knock."

"Who's there?" Adrianna raised her eyebrows.

"Me. You silly bab." Felix ruffled Adrianna's hair. I turned around and saw Devin staring at me. He hiccuped and I chuckled at him.

"Why are you staring at me?" I smirked.

"You're so pretty." he frowned. I didn't really know what to say. Even though I knew he was drunk, my cheeks felt hot. Adrianna gave me a 'look.'

"Devin, you're so weird." I shrugged.

"You're weirder." he winked at me and I laughed. "What's so funny?" Devin asked.

"You." I said simply.

"Hey, Meredith. Can I have a hug?" he pouted.

"Sure, whatever." I hugged him and he smiled shyly.

"Hey, Meredith." he said for a second time. "Come here."

I leaned in and he whispered in my ear. "You're very pretty."

"Thanks." I laughed. Adrianna smirked at me, obviously having heard.

"Devin, you're drunk as hell mate." Felix chuckled. "Keep him under control Meredith."

"Why me?" I asked, and looked fondly at Devin, and I watched as he drank yet more alcohol. "Hey, maybe you should stop." I bit my lip.

Devin giggled and drank more. I frowned and looked away as Devin walked into the bathroom. Adrianna saw my face and looked concerned. "What's up?"

"Well, it's just Devin... I've known him for less than a week, but we have a bond. I nearly killed myself for him." I had to let out my feelings.

Felix and Adrianna looked shocked and I told them everything. I told them about the suicide attempt, the cutting and what I felt about him.

"And when he drinks, I don't think he can stop. It's a stress release." I said, almost in tears.

"Meredith. You listen to me now. I've been through all this." Felix said firmly. He lifted up his sleeves to show me the scars. The scars were even worse than mine. Felix sensed my shock, and rolled down his sleeves. Adrianna held her arms out, and I hugged her.

Now I'd met people that cared. Adrianna, Felix and Devin cared about me, and it suddenly hit me that there was a reason to be alive. Tears flowed down my cheeks. I'd hardly cried throughout my life, but since meeting Devin, I'd cried so much.

I think it was a good thing.

Devin walked back in to see me crying. He stopped in his tracks, and gasped. "Why are you crying, Mer." he said, shortening my name.

"I'm not." I sniffed. Devin came and sat next to me, hugging me tightly. He whispered calming words in my ear, and I closed my eyes, leaning on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, Adrianna and Felix disappeared and came back with a mattress and blankets. "Let's have a sleepover to cheer us up!" Adrianna smiled.

We put the mattress on the floor, and lay down . Felix and Adrianna lay on the sofa, and Devin and I lay on the mattress on the floor. Devin snuggled into my back.

I lay awake for about an hour, and I looked over to Adrianna and Felix, as they slept soundly. "Meredith." Devin whispered.

"Oh, you're awake?" I whispered back.

"Well nah." he said sarcastically. I chuckled quietly and Devin turned me around to face him. "Can I do something really quick? Something I have to do?" he asked.

"Sure." I shrugged.

He moved his head slowly close to mine, so close I could feel his warm breath on my lips. It was then that his lips gently touched mine, and my breath hitched. Devin cradled my head with his hands and he ran his hands through my hair.

The kiss was so tender, so sweet. We didn't need to make out with each other to show our true feelings. All we needed was a touch of the lips.