Thirty Seven.

A/N: So this story has 3k reads! Thank you guys so so much it means such a lot to have so many views on both of my stories. I just wanted to thank whoever reads this!

And there are a few people who vote on every single chapter ( I would list you but I might forget someone haha and plus you know who you are.) I just wanted to thank you and I honestly love you.

*Meredith's POV*

My heart sank when Felix told me. "You aren't aloud to visit the patients on weekends." he sighed. "I was kinda scared to tell you about it, cos I didn't want to upset you."

"Oh..." I bit my lip. "Can I still call him?"

"Yeah, of course." Felix nodded. I sat down on the sofa and looked at the ground. "Hey, don't look so sad. He might do well not seeing you like... Never mind."

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Well... Let's just say you're unhealthy. You're too stressed out about Devin. Don't get me wrong, I'm worried as hell about him. He's like a little brother to me. And you're like a sister to me, so I hate seeing you upset." Felix patted me on the head.

I smiled softly and Adrianna appeared in the doorway. "Hey, cheer up. You want to watch a movie?"

"I have a better idea. As well as watching movies, let's have a pajama party!" Felix smirked. I nodded, grinning.

"I'll get some clean ones from back home, I'll be right back." I smiled and disappeared back out into the hallway. I got to Devin's apartment door and I carefully slid the key in. My stomach dropped and I felt cold. I'd not been back inside since the argument.

The first thing I noticed when I got in was the smell of Devin. I breathed in gently and walked into the bedroom. There was a t-shirt lying on the bed. On closer inspection I realised it was Devin's. I sighed and took off my clothes and put it on.

Feeling the t-shirts fabric around me felt like Devin was holding me, and as creepy as that sounded it was what I needed. His t-shirt was almost like a dress because of the size, and it hung limply around me. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and I looked like a kid playing dressup with a parents clothing.

I giggled softly to myself and stood facing the mirror. Something was different. Frowning, I looked up and down, but I couldn't see it. But then I realised. My arms were fine. They weren't cut or bleeding. I looked closely and saw the tiny silver scars. They didn't matter, they'd remind me not to cut again.

My face was pale and clearly stressed. Clearly I needed to calm down. Felix was right. I needed to become happy, not just for me but for Devin and all of my amazing friends. So I was going to damn well hold on to happiness with all my might.

Anyway, there was no better way to cheer up than a pajama party with my best friends.