Thirty Eight.

"Ssh, you'll wake her up." I heard someone whisper.

It was probably Adrianna and Felix getting breakfast or something. Someone stroked the side of my face, and I slowly opened my drowsy eyes.

Devin was bent down next to me as I lay on the sofa. Was I dreaming? He smiled and hugged me softly. "Aw. You're half asleep, aren't you?" Devin chuckled.

"Is this real?" I mumbled.

"Yeah." Devin laughed. I suddenly fully woke up and threw my arms around him. He gasped and fell back on the floor, and I sat on his stomach, kissing him all over his face.

"You guys are adorable." I heard Felix, but I ignored him. All I could see was Devin.

"Why are you home?" I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"The therapist let me out 'cos I got a lot better." Devin grinned.

I looked down and saw that he was crying. "I fucking missed you. Look what a mess you made me!" Devin wiped his eyes.

I hugged him as tightly as I could and then stood up, smiling at Felix and Adrianna. "You two were in on this!" I exclaimed.

They shrugged and I looked at Devin, who was still lying on the floor. "Hey, are you wearing my T-shirt?" He smirked.

"Umm... I've been wearing it as PJs." I said, embarrassed.

"That is the cutest thing I've heard in my entire life." Devin stood up and reached down and leaned his chin on my head.

"Get a room." Adrianna joked. Devin winked at me and I blushed hotly.

"So, do you guys want to go back home and talk alone?" Felix almost read my mind.

"Sure." Devin smiled and took my hand. "Thank you guys for everything."

Still in Devin's T-shirt, I walked across the hallway, hand in hand with the reason I was alive. The thankfulness I had for Devin being on this Earth was overwhelming.

We collapsed into the apartment and Devin stopped me. He held both of my hands and stared at me.

I looked up into his bright green eyes and smiled softly. His black hair fell in front of his face and his pale skin had more colour than usual.

Devin gently tucked my hair behind my ear and blushed a little.

"You know, when I was in therapy I had a lot of time to think. And I realised that today we've known each other for two months." He said softly.

"That's only eight weeks." I said, a little shocked.

"Yep. But its amazing how much someone can change your life in a short amount of time." Devin kissed me on the cheek, and I felt hot tears gather in my eyes.

Devin smiled and wiped my tear away with his thumb. "Are these happy tears, Angel?"

I nodded gently, giggling softly.