Chapter 2: The Bite

*An hour later*

Sonic started to shake and made some noises, but in pain. Sonic started to change, grow taller, and his teeth started to get sharper. Shadow stayed here in shock in his face. 

"So, this is what he has been hiding from me" shadow said, still shocked.

Sonic stop change, he was done changing.

"So, this is what you are hiding" shadow said, coming out of the wall.

Sonic was shocked, so he turned around to see shadow.

"You follow me" sonic said, still in shock.

"So does this mean you don't want to be with me" sonic said, looking down as he was about to cry.

"Now why would I do that" shadow said.

Sonic looked up, to see him.

"You are not scared" sonic said.

"No, I find this cute" shadow said.

Sonic blush a bit.

"I am NOT cute" sonic said in a mad tone.

They then heard a crack. Shadow looked down to see a crack on the floor. Shadow fell, he was about to fall in but sonic grabbed his hand. There was gas in the hole. Something grabbed shadow's legs and bite him. Shadow scream in pain. The thing then let go of his legs. Sonic quickly pulled shadow out of the hole. 

"Are you okay?" sonic said in a worried voice. 

"Yes, but something bite me" shadow said, showing his leg, one of his legs had a bite mark.

Sonic went in front of shadow's leg and started to lick it. shadow blush a lot from his actions.

"Stop that faker" shadow said, pushing sonic head away from his leg.

Sonic laughed from shadow's action. 

"You want to go home" sonic said.

Shadow nodded his head. Sonic then grabbed his lover up and they went home.

What shadow didn't know that one bite can change his life forever.