Chapter 4: Freaking Out

Shadow was just finishing some stuff before he felt a shape pain. he fell on the ground.

"What is going on with me" shadow said as he started to change. shadow screamed in pain.

*A few minutes later*

Shadow was done. he was a werehog now. shadow then heard some running foot steps. he knew it was sonic. shadow quickly locked the door and blocked it with his body. 

"Shadow what's wrong" sonic said as he tried to open the door.

"It's nothing sonic, just go back down stairs" shadow said.

"That's it, I'm breaking in" sonic said as he then broke the door into little pieces with one punch.

Sonic then saw shadow as a werehog. in that time sonic was already in his werehog form too.

"Don't look at me" shadow said as he looked away with his hands on his face.

Sonic just stood there at how beautiful he was.

"You look beautiful" sonic said, blushing bright red.

Shadow looked back at sonic and blush too but a little bit.

"Oh shut up" shadow said.

"So, do you want to sleep or stay up" sonic said.

"I'm tried from my body changing and stuff" shadow said as he walked to the bed and lay down.

 Sonic did the same thing but went on top of shadow. shadow blush dark red from sonic's action. sonic then kiss shadow on the lips. shadow was shocked but kiss back his lover. they kiss for a while before they pulled away from the kiss.

"Let me sleep you hedgehog" shadow said as he pushed sonic off of him.

Sonic chuckled a little before laying down with shadow and hugged him and shadow hugged back. sonic was the first one to fall asleep and shadow fell asleep too and they fell asleep together.