Chapter 3: Little Hung Out

*morning*

Shadow slowly woke up. the first thing shadow saw was sonic but in his normal form. shadow sat up and was about to get up but felt pain in his leg. sonic woke up from shadow moving.

"Is something wrong shadow?" sonic said.

"Yes, it's my leg, it hurts" shadow said, rubbing his leg with his hands.

"Lay down, i will make some breakfast for us" sonic said as he walked out of their room.

*50 minutes later*

Sonic came back with food in his hands. he gave one plate for shadow and the another plate for him.

"Thank you sonic" shadow said before eating his food.

"No problem my love and also i'm going to hung out with tails today, so I was wondering if you want to come" sonic said.

"Sure, plus I don't want to stay in the house for the hole day" shadow said.

*An hour later*

Sonic and shadow met tails at the park (the same park in chapter one). 

"Hey sonic, how are you" tails said. 

"Great and hope you don't mind shadow tagging along?" sonic said as shadow was next to him. 

"I don't mind" tails said, waving his hand to shadow.

Shadow only smiled and nodded.

*An hour later*

"oooooooh sonic" sonic hears a familiar voice. it was amy.

"Hello my dear sonic" amy said as she walked to sonic and hugged him.

"Hello amy" sonic said, trying to not look disgusted, so he just smiled andd hugged back.

Shadow saw this, he looked at amy with a death glare and growled before looked away. shadow saw what just happened.

'What is wrong with me' shadow thought.

*An hour later*

Sonic waved tails and amy goodbye and after that shadow and sonic ran away.

*Four hours later---7:50pm*

Shadow was laying down on the bed before sonic came in.

"Hey shadow, how is your leg" sonic said, pointing at his leg.

"It got worse" shadow said.

"Well I will be down stairs if you need me, okay love?" sonic said as he was to about to walk away.

"Okay" shadow said.