Chapter 11: English-to-Spanish

*Night--9:34pm*

(In this time, they were in their werehog forms). the light moon rises as two werehogs sleep in bed. as the moon's light shines through their window, sonic woke up feeling a bit hungry.

So he went to the kitchen to get a snack. once he was done, he went back to the bedroom to wake up his lover.

He shakes shadow to wake up, shadow slowly woke up seeing sonic. when sonic saw he was now awake, he said "sorry for waking you up my love, but I was wondering if you would hug me so I could sleep".

"Hablas en serio (are you serious)" shadow said, still sleepy.

"Shadow, did you just talk in spanish?" sonic said, shocked.

"Qué, ¡QUÉ PASÓ CON MI VOZ! (what, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VOICE!)" shadow yelled, freaking out as he was now wide awake.

"Not worry shadow, we can fix this, maybe you just need something to drink" sonic said as they both went to the kitchen.

Sonic got a cup of water and gave it to him, shadow drank it and once he was done he put the cup down.

"Is it back to normal?" sonic said.

"Sí-, QUÉ (yes-, WHAT)" shadow yelled, freaking out once more.

"Maybe it will be back till the daytime?" sonic said.

"Esto desesperado, mi voz nunca volverá a la normalidad, probablemente ni siquiera sepas lo que estoy diciendo en este momento (this hopeless, my voice will never come back to normal, you probably don't know what I'm even saying right now)" shadow said as he was about to cry, he could feel the hole world breaking down on him.

Once he said that, sonic came in front of him and kissed him. shadow was in shock but kissed back, they both kissed for a while before pulling away for air.

"Sé lo que estás diciendo, solo por favor no llores (I know what you're saying, just please don't cry)" sonic said, putting two of his hands on shadow's face, letting him know that he can understand him.

"Sabes español (you know Spanish)" shadow said, surprised.

"Sí, sé español (yes, I know Spanish)" sonic said.

"Ahora, creo que deberíamos irnos a la cama, ¿qué dices? (now, I think we should go to bed, what do you say?)" he said.

"Bueno (okay)" shadow said.

And once he said that, they went to bed.

*Morning*

They slowly woke up and saw each other.

"Good morning shadow" sonic said, telling his love a good morning.

"Morning" shadow said, sleepy.

"Hey, your voice is back to normal" sonic said.

"huh, you're right" shadow said, surprised.

"I told you that it will get back to normal" sonic said.

"Well, I guess I can't blame you" shadow said before chucking.

"Haha, come here" sonic said as he started to kiss him on his cheek.

"Ah, stop it, hahaha" shadow said, laughing from his kisses.