Chapter 16: Spin The Bottle

Warning: +16

At this time, sonic was on the couch as he watched videos on his phone. he then got a notification, it was tails saying that there was going to be a party at amy's house and that everyone was going to be there.

Sonic got up and went upstairs to where shadow was working. shadow was just filling out some paperwork when he then felt arms rap around him.

"Hello sonic" shadow said as he looked back at him.

"Hey shadow, what ya doing?" sonic said.

"Just filling out some paperwork, why?" shadow said in confusion.

"Well, I got a notification that there was going to be a party tonight" sonic then held his phone in front of him.

"And where is it?" shadow said.

"At amy's house" sonic said.

"Wait hold on, your crazy crush's house?!?" shadow said as his expression changed.

"Yes?" sonic said, confused.

"Do you remember what she did to you, she pushed you in a pool and ran after you for hours, what's next kidnap!?!" shadow said as he was a bit upset about this.

"Shadow please, everyone is going to be there" sonic said with puppy eyes, shadow didn't have a choice but to say yes.

"Alright fine, happy now" shadow looked away as he blushed red.

"Yay, thank you love" sonic said as he hugged him close and kissed his cheek.

*Night -- 9:34pm*
(at this time, they were in their werehog forms)

Sonic and shadow arrived at amy's place, holding hands as shadow knocks on the pink door. they wait for a bit before it opened and revealed amy.

"Sonic, you came" amy hugs him, nuzzling his chest.

"Nice to see you too, amy" sonic said as he pushed her away.

"Sorry sonic, it's just your chest looks so soft" she said.

"It's fine" sonic said as he fixed his fur. 

Amy let's them in as everyone was in the living room, laughing and joking around. tails was talking to knuckles when he saw sonic and shadow walk in.

"Sonic!" tails said as he ran to him and hugged.

"Hey buddy, how ya doing?" sonic said, hugging back.

"Good" tails said with a smile, he then saw shadow next to him.

"Hey shadow" tails waved to him.

"Hello" shadow said, waving back.

"Hey sonic, wanna arm wrestle" knuckles said, feeling like he could beat him.

"Are ya sure about that, knucklehead"  sonic said.

"what?, you scared"  knuckles mocked.

"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you" sonic said.

As they went to do their thing, rouge walked up to shadow and said "hey handsome".

"Hello rouge" shadow said.

"So, how are you?" she said.

"Good, you?" shadow said.

"Good, soooo how is it with blue over there?" rouge said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" shadow said, confused by her question.

"I mean in 'bed'" shadow then blushed red from the sudden question as he remembered what they did yesterday night.

"You don't need to know that" shadow said, crossing his arms.