Chapter 14: A Little Too Far [1/2]

A week later when the family freak out, sonic and shadow thought maybe a little walk on the city wouldn't be a bed idea. (at this time, they were already in their werehog forms). sonic and shadow hold hands as they walked, the cold air brushing against their soft quills at every step.

As they walked to the middle of the city, they saw a little stone bench and sat. once sonic and shadow sat down, they looked up at the bright stars, seeing how beautiful they are. as they kept looking up, a ringing noise was heard. shadow took out his phone from his quills, it was rouge.

He thought of not answering but as he was about to press the red button, sonic took his hand and said "shadow, go take it".

"But we're in a walk" shadow said.

"But maybe it's important" sonic put both of his hands onto his as he looked into his eyes.

"Okay but I'll make it quick" shadow walked away and took the call.

"Hey handsome" rouge said with her sweet tone.

"What do you want, rouge" shadow said in his annoyed tone.

"Calm down, am I interrupting something?" rouge said.

"Yes, yes you are" shadow crossed his arms.

"Alright, I'll make it quick" She said.

*A few minutes later*

Sonic was just looking at the stars when a group of female cats came up to him.

"Hey handsome~" said the green cat from the group.

"Uh, hello?" sonic said with confusion in his mind.

"Are you here alone?~" a orange cat said.

"No, I'm just waiting for someone who's in a call" sonic said.

"Aww, poor thing, you must be so lonely~" a purple cat said as she went near him.

"Nope, I'm out" sonic said as he stood up and started walking.

"Hey wait, come back" the group followed him.

"Look, I'm already taken" sonic said.

"Omg guys, look at his chest" the purple cat said as she brushed her hand against his chest.

"Please don't touch my chest, it's uncomfortable" sonic said, pushing her hand away.

"Oh c'mon, why are you being so mean" the green cat said.

"Look, I'm going to say this again, I. am. already. dating. someone." sonic said, loud and clear.

"And we don't care" the orange cat said.

Shadow just got out of rouge in the phone and was walking back when he saw a group of women, standing in front of his blue lover.

"C'mon, she's not going to find out" suddenly, the green cat felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Actually, I'm a male" shadow whispered in her ear, leaving the cat terrified.

"And who are you?" the orange cat said.

"I'm his boyfriend" shadow went next to him and grabbed sonic close with his arm.

"You're a liar, prove it" they said, crossing their arms and leaned.

Shadow looked at him, rises his chin up and kissed him. sonic blushed from the soft touch of his lips as he slowly leans for it. they kissed over and over again, not caring about the female group staring.

"Alright girls let's go, we can tell he's already taken" the green cat said as the group started walking away.

Once the cat group was gone, they pulled out for air. shadow nuzzled onto sonic's chest fur and whispered "mine", Sonic blushed from what he whispered. 

*Minutes later*

Shadow was still nuzzling onto him as he didn't want to let go.

"Uh, shadow?" sonic said.

"Yes my love?~" shadow said, still nuzzling onto him.

"What are you doing?" sonic said.

"Nuzzling you" shadow said as he nuzzles onto him more.

"Well, I know that but why?" sonic said, confused at why shadow was acting like this.

"Cause your fur is so soft and your sweet scent drives me crazy for you~" shadow started to sniff him, not able to control himself.

"Shadow?!, we're in the public!" sonic said as he blushes from his behavior.

"Then let's go somewhere private~" shadow picks him up and carries him to a hotel, thinking it was too far to walk home.

As they went in, they saw a black female cat at the front desk.

"Hello, my name is kate, are you here for a room tonight?" kate said, greeting them in (yes, I put myself in the chapter).

"Yes and can I also have no one come in or interrupting us" shadow said as he still held sonic close.

"oOh I see~, of course I'll tell the employees to not interrupted you guys" kate said as she got a key for a room.

"Here you go sir, your room is 345" she said, getting the key to shadow.

"Thank you kate" shadow walked towards the elevator.

"No problem and have fun~" kate said, waving them a goodbye.

To be continued . . .