Chapter 18: Confession of Love

*Two days later*

The sun sets, leafs fall as the breeze picks them up and drops them again like the leafs was dancing with the breeze. a garden of flowers grew quietly as pink magnolia trees grew. silence fills the air as in the distance you could see a pink hedgehog, sitting on a wooden rosed bench.

Amy stares at the sun while it slowly goes down. amy sits there for minutes as she waits for someone, a knock on her front door was heard as she breaks her view from the sun.

"Coming" amy makes her way to the front door, she opens her pink door and saw it was blaze the cat.

"Blaze, thank you so much for coming" amy said, letting the purple cat in and shuting the door behind her.

"Would you like some tea blaze?" amy said as she walks to her kitchen.

"Yes, that would be lovely" blaze said.

"It'll be out in a bit" amy said, preparing everything.

*An hour later*

It was nighttime, blaze and amy sat on rose like chairs while they sip their tea together. blaze sips some of her tea as she then puts her teacup on a saucer.

"So tell me amy rose, what seems the be the problem?" blaze said as she wipes her lips with a napkin.

"Remember that I have a crush on sonic, right?" amy said.

"Yes, and?" blaze said, confused by the question.

"Well, I've been losing interests in him" blaze was shock to hear this, but also happy as she maybe has a chance to tell her how she feels.

"Oh, how so?" blaze said.

"At the party, I tried to hug him, but every time I had a chance, he would just push me away like he was disgusted" amy's heart felt like dying just from talking about it, she placed a hand where her heart was as she got quiet.

"Would it feel better if we take a walk around the garden?" blaze asked, amy slowly nod yes.

Blaze stood up and lend out a hand for her, she grabs hold of it and was pulled up on her feet. they started walking around while chatting about stuff in their day.

An hour goes by as blaze and amy still walk around the garden, laughing from some of their jokes. not knowing where they were going, amy trippers on a rock. as she was about to go face first to the ground, she was quickly grabbed by the waist.

Confusion filled her mind fast, why didn't she land on the ground. amy was then spin around as she was now seeing blaze, still holding onto her. the moon brightened, shining bright on the two females. 

the two looked into each other's eyes, their eyes sparking on the moon's light. amy then leaned in for a kiss, taking blaze to a surprise. blaze was shocked at first but slowly gave into it. the purple cat held onto the pink red-dressed hedgehog while they shared a kiss.

For once in a long time they felt safe, slowly leaving their worries and fear as it was now cheerfulness and love.

*Few minutes later*

They immediately pulled away as they realized what just happened.

"BLAZE!, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-" amy was cut off by blaze kissing her lips.

"There's nothing to apologize for, I feel the same way too" blaze said with a sweet smile, suddenly blaze saw tears in amy's eyes.

"amy is something wrong!?, did I say something bad" blaze said in a worried tone.

"No no, these are just tears of joy, I'm okay" amy said.

amy and blaze sat on a bench to calm down their emotions. the pink hedgehog grabbed a napkin from her pocket and wiped the rest of her tears away.

"So . . . were you going to eventually tell me about your feelings" amy said.

". . . yes" blaze sat there in silence, looking away from her.

"Why, why didn't you say anything?" amy said.

"Cause you were in love with sonic and I . . . I had no choice but to hide it" blaze said in sadness. 

Amy felt worse about herself, not even realizing that her true love was right in front of her this whole time. all this time, she was chasing the wrong person. amy then heard a noise, blaze was crying while she hides her face from her

Amy hugs her softly and close as she cries along with her. both of them cried for moment as they held each other close to their hearts. after all of that, they stopped crying and let go of each other.

"I'm sorry for not knowing your love" amy said with sadness.

"It's okay, you were just cot up with sonic" blaze said with a smile.

"So, does this mean we're a couple now?" amy said.

"Yes, yes it does" blaze smiled.

*An hour later*

Blaze was getting ready for the night when she heard a knock on the guest door. it opens and amy walks in with a blanket and a soft pillow.

"Hey blaze, I was wondering if I could . . sleep with you for tonight?" amy said as she looked down and blushed uncontrollably.

"Of course" Blaze said while she made space for her.

Amy slowly lays down and gets comfortable as she closes her eyes and gets ready to sleep. all of a sudden, amy felt blaze hugging her from the behind as she quickly fell dead asleep and purrs softly. her mind went crazy as she was now a blushing mess.