Chapter 7: The Date

*Night--11:25pm*

It is a beautiful night for sonic and shadow. they were on a date in their werehog forms, going to a restaurant for dinner. as they walk in the restaurant they saw a woman at the doors. 

"Hello, how may I help with you tonight?" the lady said.

"Can we get a tablet, please" shadow said.

"Sure thing, right this way" the lady said as she walked to the next room, shadow and sonic followed her.

The lady gave them a room with a table in the middle of the room. the table had white sheet on it, roses, candles, two plates with napkins on top of the plates, and two cups of glass with wine. sonic was in shocked when he saw the table. shadow said thank you to the lady as she walked away, he then saw sonic.

"Do you like it?" shadow said.

"Shadow, I love it, thank you so much" sonic said as he hugged him.

"haha, your welcome" shadow said, hugging back his lover.

As they went to their chairs, shadow pulled sonic's chair so he can sit. sonic sat down and shadow pushed it. 

"Thank you shadow" sonic said, smiling at him, shadow just smiled as he went to his chair and sat down next to him.

They started to talk about stuff and laughed when a familiar person came.

"Shadow, sonic, is that you?" shadow and sonic looked to where the voice came from, it was vector.

"Vector, why are you here?" sonic said, confused.

"I work here" vector said.

"Oh, that makes sense" sonic said.

"And why is shadow here?" vector said, pointing at shadow.

"Well, me and shadow are on a date" sonic said as he holds shadow's hand.

"Wait, are you guys dating" vector said.

"Uh, yes?" sonic said, confused once again.

"Aww, that is so cute" vector said.

"Thank you, but can we get our food?" shadow said.

"Oh sorry, what do you guys like?" vector said, holding a small notebook in his left hand and his right hand with a pencil.

"I will have spaghetti, please" sonic said.

"Okay, and for you shadow?" vector said, looking at him.

"I will have the same" shadow said.

"Okay, your food will be ready in a bit" vector said as he walked out of the room.

*A few minutes later*

Espio came in with the food.

"Thank you espio" sonic said.

"No problem, I'll take my leave now" espio said as he walked out.

Then sonic had an idea. he grabbed shadow's plate and dumped the spaghetti to his plate.

"Sonic, what are you doing?" shadow said, confused of what sonic was doing.

"Perfect, now shadow, me and you are going to close our eyes and eat the spaghetti with our mouths" sonic said.

"Uh, okay?" shadow said as he closed his eyes and began eating, sonic did the same.

They managed to catch the same noodle and then they were getting closer and closer into they noticed that they were eating the same noodle. they opened their eyes to see each other's eyes. the green emerald eyes meeting the red crimson eyes, their lips were inches away from meeting. shadow broke it by kissing sonic on the lips, they made out of a while into pulling each other away of air. 

"Can *pant* we get *pant* the check" sonic said, panting.

"*pant* sure" shadow said.

*An hour later*

They were back home and laying down on the bed.

"Good night, shadow" sonic said, hugging him.

"Good night, my love" shadow said.

And once they said that, they fell asleep.