Chapter 21: A Shocking Truth

*2 weeks later -- morning time -- 7:07am*

Every day silver wakes up as always, hearing the birds singing, the sun shining through the window, and seeing the flowers bloom by the awaking sun. the only difference is he would always see mephiles next to him, sleeping peacefully with a blanket over him. silver yawns, stretching his arms and stepping out of bed to get ready for the day.

He puts on his shoes and gloves on as he brushes his quills down. while silver was doing that, he heard movement behind him. silver slowly turns and saw mephiles waking up from his sleep. he sat up before yawning with tired eyes.

"Good morning darling~" mephiles said with a wink.

"Do you ever shut up" silver said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh~, I'm sorry, my love" mephiles teleports in front of him and grabs him close.

"Did you wanted a kiss" mephiles kiss him while he held him tightly.

They started to make out while standing in place. feeling their touch felt amazing and comfortable. in the middle of their shared kiss, mephiles slipped his black terrifying like tongue in the white hedgehog's mouth. silver moan at the feeling of his tongue reaching in his mouth.

Suddenly in the middle of their make out, a knock was heard on silver's door. silver immediately pushed him into his closet and shut them quickly.

Blaze went in and said with a soft smile "good morning silver".

"Good morning blaze, how's your day going" silver said like he just woke up.

"Good, I just came here to say is that we're going to have a party here in the castle, it will start at three thirty, so you better be ready in that time" blaze said.

"Okay got it, I'll see you later bye" silver said while he pulled her to the door from behind.

Before blaze could speak, silver closed his bedroom door right in front of her. blaze got confused but shrugged it off as she walked to her room to get anything ready.

"Fuck" silver looked down as he was released that he didn't get cot with him.

"So, there's going to be a party in here?" mephiles appeared in front of him as silver jumped in place.

"Jeez mephiles, don't scare me like that again" silver said with anger in his tone.

"You didn't answer my question" mephiles said.

"Yes, there's going to be a party in here at three thirty" silver said.

". . . can I go-" mephiles was cut off.

"No!" silver yelled in a dramatic angry tone.

*3:24pm*

Silver wears his fancies suit he had in his closet. it had light blue on the tips while the top layer of the suit was white. silver looked into the mirror for the last time before looking towards mephiles.

"I'm only going to say this once, don't leave the room" silver said with a serious tone.

"Okay, I get the point" mephiles said as he looked around.

"I'm serious mephiles, if you get cot, I get into trouble" silver grabbed his face to make him look towards him. 

"Alright I got it, jeez" mephiles said.

"Good, I'll be back in 5:35pm" silver closes the door and walks downstairs to where the party was hosting as he meets blaze there, talking to some of their friends.

He walks towards them and said with a smile "hey everyone".

"Oh, hey silver" everyone said as they waved to him.