Chapter 6: The Pool Party

*Two weeks later--morning time*

Sonic and shadow are on a date, they were both sitting on a bench in the park, eating some ice cream they've got on their walk.

"Hey sonic" two familiar voices called sonic, it was tails and Amy.

"Hey guys, what's up" sonic said.

"We were just wondering if you wanted to go to the pool party tomorrow?" tails said.

"Sorry tails, I can't" sonic said.

"See, I told you, he would never go, he is too scared to go" Amy said.

when Amy said that sonic took it as a challenge.

"You know what tails, I will come to that pool party" sonic said as he stood up.

"Great, see you there tomorrow" tails said as Amy walking away with him.

"Sonic, you know you can't swim, right?" shadow said as he stood up.

"I'll be fine...I think" sonic said.

"You know you don't have to go" shadow said.

"Shadow, I will be fine as long as you are there" sonic said.

"Fine" shadow said.

*The next day*

Sonic and shadow have arrived at tails's house.

"Are you ready?" shadow said as he hold sonic's hand.

"I think so" sonic said, feeling a little scared.

"Sonic, you know you don't have to do this" shadow said.

"I know and I'll be okay" sonic said.

"Okay" shadow said as he knock the door, the door opened.

"Sonic, I'm happy you came" tails said as he hugged his brother.

"come on in, the party is outside" tails said as he let them in and closed the door.

The party was big and the pool was long. sonic was a little scared but shadow was still holding his hand. silver, blaze, Amy, rouge, cream, and knuckles were there. blaze, Amy, cream, and rouge were in the pool and knuckles, silver were sitting on chairs, just talking and stuff. shadow had saw a couch in the front of the pool, so shadow grabbed sonic's hand and took him to the couch, so sonic can calm down. Amy saw this and thought of something evil. she told everyone about it but not shadow and sonic. knuckles, silver, and rouge agreed but not blaze and cream because they thought it was not a good idea. 

rouge came up to shadow and said "Hey shadow, I just wanted to tell you that there is some coffee beans inside".

"Really" shadow said as his ears went up.

"Yup" rouge said as she looked away.

Shadow was about to walk inside but thought about sonic.

"Thank you rouge but I'm going to stay with sonic" shadow said.

"Okay" rouge said as she walked away.

"Shadow, I will be fine" sonic said.

"But-" shadow was cut off from sonic putting a finger on his lips.

"No buts, now go get some coffee beans" sonic said.

"Okay, if you say so" shadow said as he stood up and walked to the house.

Once shadow was inside the house, Amy walked up to sonic and said "Hey sonic".

"Hi Amy?" sonic said, confused.

"NOW" Amy yelled as knuckles and silver started to grab him and pull him to the pool.

Sonic tried to get free but it was no use. as sonic was about to touch the water, shadow and tails came outside and saw Amy push sonic into the pool. shadow jumped in to save him. he grabbed sonic and gave him a towel, so he can warm up.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS" shadow yelled at knuckles and silver.

"it wasn't our plan, it was Amys" knuckles said as he pointed at Amy.

Shadow was done with this, he turned around and grabbed sonic into his arms, so they can go home.

"HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GO-" Amy was cut off as shadow gave her a death glare, Amy went silent.

Shadow made his way to the door with sonic in his arms.

*An hour later*

Sonic came out of the shower and went to their room. shadow was laying on the bed, just reading a book when he saw sonic come in. 

"Sonic, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to-" shadow was cut off from sonic getting him a kiss.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" sonic said.

"Now, let's get ready for the date, okay" sonic said.

"Okay" shadow said as he went down stairs with sonic.