Chapter 19: A Dark Visitor

In the future, a castle lays quiet as the guards and maids fell asleep. the halls were empty as the only sound there was, were sounds of an owl howling. rooms were empty and dark except for one, the lights were on while a scared white hedgehog walks around. 

Silver walks in circles as he thought why wasn't blaze there yet and what is taking her so long. then, he heard a knock on his window. silver walks up to it and opens it, a little white bird with a letter in its mouth was looking at him. silver grabs the letter and the bird flew off. he then reads it.

The letter:
Dear silver, you're probably thinking that I'm in danger. don't worry, I'm with amy. I'll be sleeping in her house for the night and will come back tomorrow. From blaze the cat.

Silver's worries dead down as he now knew she was safe. he then went to the main kitchen to get a drink as he now had a headache. the white hedgehog made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. he poured water and takes a sip.

While he sips his water, a noise was heard in the main entrance. silver places the glass down as he goes to check it out.

At the entrance, silver walks to the entrance doors and opens them, seeing no one there. he closes them, thinking that maybe it was just some kids pulling a prank on him. all of a sudden, the same noise was heard again inside the castle. silver immediately turns around.

"Who's there!" silver yelled, nothing was heard.

"It's okay silver, it's probably just your mind playing tricks on-" silver was cut off as the noise was heard once more, silver ran to his room and slammed his door shut. 

'what the heck was that' silver thought to himself as he stood there in fear, waiting for something to happen.

Then, the lights went out and a deep giggle was heard behind him.

"Show yourself!" silver yelled out.

Silver's blood boiled as he felt fear closing down on him. suddenly, a black shadow appeared right in front of him as it looked down at him. silver walked backwards in fear. the shadow saw how much fear he was in as it got smaller by the second.

Silver was a confused, why did the shadow get smaller. the moon brightened as it took one step into the light and revealed mephiles himself.

"Mephiles!, why are you here!?" silver said, rising his fists up.

"Calm down, I didn't come here to fight" mephiles said.

"Then why are you here" silver said in a speech full tone, mephiles stood there in silence for a while before speaking again.

"I . . . came here for you" mephiles whispered in silence,.

"You came here . . for me?" silver lowered his fists.

Both of them stood there in silence for a moment before silver shook his head and raise his fists up again.

"Why!?" silver said in a serious tone.

Mephiles stayed quiet as he looked into silver's yellow glowing eyes. without saying anything more, he started to walk towards him. the white hedgehog backed up as he didn't know what mephiles move was. soon, silver hit a wall and was pinned by the dark hedgehog as he placed a hand on his cheek.

Silver's blood turned cold while fear once again ran down his body. mephiles created a mouth while he leaned in. he held himself tight as after all, he couldn't move. silver then felt his hot breath, breathing down his neck. he shut his eyes, not wanting to know what would happen next.

Mephiles leaned closer and pause to his terrified face, the point their hedgehog noses touched. the dark hedgehog took one more good look of him before closing his eyes and kissing him. silver was at shock, his dark evil enemy was kissing him. silver couldn't help it, he liked this feeling he was getting as he slowly kissed back.