Chapter 22: Losing Control [1/3]

*A month later -- nighttime -- 9:25pm*

The night was dark and the moon was bright. leafs from the trees went with the wind and a howl was heard from the distance. sonic and shadow were in their werehog forms while they were at their house. a delicious smell fills up the whole house while sonic drools all over the smell of shadow's cooking, waiting for it to be served.

"Alright sonic, the foods ready" sonic gets up and walks over to the kitchen table.

on the table, there were chilidogs and wine glasses. he sits down next to his boyfriend and was about to eat. before he could put up a chilidog, shadow slapped his hand.

"Did you forget something?" shadow said.

"Oh right" sonic said with an awkward smile.

"Thank you so much for this delicious food you have made tonight" sonic then kisses his cheek and starts chewing down his food.

*A moment later*

They're both washing dishes together while they tell each other's day went. while sonic was focus on shadow, he accidentally cut his hand with a knife. shadow turns off the sink and sits sonic down on a nearby chair as he grabs the medical supplies. while he bandages his hand, sonic plays with his messy quills, causing him to purr.

Shadow's tail wagged from the feeling of his quills being played with sonic's free hand. the blue werehog chuckled from the cuteness of his boyfriend's acting.

"Stop that hedgehog" shadow said in a embarrassing tone while he blushed.

"Make me" sonic said as he continued, driving shadow crazy.

Immediately shadow kissed him and before you know it, they were making out. in the middle of their kiss, they fell on the floor. their fur puffed up while they felt heated. sonic sat up as he quickly went to his neck and kissed it. shadow moaned in pleasure as he held sonic close. Suddenly the front door broke wide open, it was tails looking around for them as he looked scared and worried.

"Sonic!, shadow!, where are you" tails yelled, they pulled away and stood up before tails saw everything.

"What's wrong tails?" sonic said in confusion.

"It's eggman, he's attacking the city and terrorizing the people" they were shocked but quickly shook their heads.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go stop him" they close their door and follows tails to the way.

*20 minutes later -- at the city*

People were screaming in horror while they ran all over the place and flames were all over the buildings. they see the chaos all over them as they follow tails. sonic stops as he saw an injured woman while her leg was stuck on some bricks. he immediately ran to her and pulls the bricks off of her, helping her up as her husband grabs her and thanks him before running off to a safe place.

"Sonic!, we have to go!" sonic runs back to them and follows. 

They finally meet up with the gang as they were now facing with eggman.

"Well look what we have here, sonic and his friends" eggman said with a evil smile.

"Eggman!, stop this and leave this city alone" sonic yelled out. 

"Um, let me think, nope" eggman presses a red button as his bots came from each direction.

Sonic and his friends get into their fighting position as they get ready for the fight of their lives.

*A moment later*

The gang were still fighting off eggman's robots as the continued to keep coming. they were exhausted but try their every muscle they got and fought back as this was the most painful fight they had from eggman himself. sonic rips a bot to pieces and throw it to a building, causing some of the bricks to fall out.

Shadow looks up in terror before looking at his boyfriend. he screams out his name, hoping he would get out of the way in time. but it was too late, the bricks fell on up of him and made him unconscious. shadow ran to him but before he could get over there, he was pounded on the face by metal sonic who appeared out of nowhere.

Shadow fell to the ground and stayed down as he was about to pass out. before he passes out, he saw eggman grab sonic with a big metal hand and flew off with metal following him. he passed out after that.

To be continued . . .