Chapter 9: The Run

*A day later*

Sonic was at tails's workshop, just hanging out and talking about some stuff. shadow wanted to stay home to clean. Sonic and tails were talking into they heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" tails said as he got up and walked to the door to open it, it was amy.

"Hi amy, how are you doing" tails said as amy walked in.

"Oh nothing, just want to see my handsome hedgehog" amy said as she looked around.

"Oh sorry amy, but sonic just left a few minutes ago" tails said, getting sonic a bit of time to get to the backdoor.

Tails knows that sonic is not in love with her and amy has been trying to make him fall in love with her. 

"Oh well, guess maybe a another time" amy said as she was about to leave when they heard glass break. 

Sonic accidentally hit a glass cup from the table and it fell down to the floor.

"Sonic, run!!!" tails said.

"Sonic!" amy said.

She ran to the kitchen, whan he heard running footsteps, he started to run to the backdoor and to the woods.

"Sonic, you can't run from me forever~" amy said as she started to run after him.

*Few hours later--6:24pm*

Sonic felt like he was running forever. he ran and ran into he was home, he opened the door and closed it quickly.

"Hey sonic, how was your day?" shadow said, walking out of the kitchen and going to the front door to where sonic is.

"SHADOW, HELP ME" sonic yelled as he grabbed shadow's legs.

"hold on, what's gonig on" shadow said, confused to what's happening.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"It's amy, she was running after me, please help" sonic said as he went behind him.

"Stay here" shadow said, going to the door and opening it.

"Hey shadow" amy said.

"What do you want" shadow said, still remembering the time she pushed sonic in the pool.

"Can I see sonic" she said, seeing sonic behind him.

"You know, I still remember that time when you pushed him into the pool as he tried to get out" shadow said.

"Oh... I mean, I was trying to help him know how to swim and-" amy was cut off.

"AND WHAT, LET HIM DIE, YOU KNOW SONIC CAN'T SWIM, RIGHT!?!" shadow yelled.

Silence felled the air...

"I'll be leaving now..." amy said as she walked away, Once amy was gone, shadow closed the door.

"Sonic, are you okay?" shadow said as he went in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just need to sit down" sonic said as he sat down on the couch.

Shadow went to the kitchen, came back with a cup of tea and gave it to sonic.

"Thank you, shadow" sonic said as he took a sip.

"No problem" shadow said, sitting down next to him.

"What happened" shadow said.

"I was at tails's workshop when we heard a knock on the door. tails went to get it and saw amy. he tried to give me some time to get to the backdoor but I accidentally hit a glass cup. she chased me and I run over a few hours and I think you know the rest" sonic said as he took a another sip of his drink.

"That pink rat, I'm going to kill her" shadow said in a mad tone.

"Shadow, I'm fine, just forget it" sonic said as he put his hands on to shadow's.

"Fine, but you need to sleep, you have to be tired for running" shadow said.

"Nooo, I don't want to sleep-" sonic was cut off by shadow kissing him on the lips.

"Now, time for you to go to sleep" shadow said as he picked him up and walked to their room.

"Shadow, please don't make me go to sleep, I will do anything" sonic said as he tried to get free.

"Anything?" shadow said.

"Yes, anything" sonic said.

"Okay then" shadow said as he put him in the bed and went on top of him, sonic blushed from this.

"If you don't want to sleep then we can make out, how does that sound~" shadow said.

"How dare you, you little-" sonic was cut off again by shadow getting near his face.

"Oh come on, you don't want to sleep, right?" shadow said.

"Just come here" sonic said as he kissed him.

They started to make out and fell in the floor together.

*An hour later*

They were laying down in the bed, cuddling each other.

"You are so beautiful" shadow said.

"Oh shut up" sonic said, blushing.