Chapter 12: Surprise Gift

*Two months--christmas eve--night time--9:46pm*

(At this time, sonic and shadow were in their werehog forms). shadow at this time, was sitting on the couch reading a book.

A few minutes pass as he closed the book, thought that he will finish it later. shadow then thought that maybe when sonic comes back, he can surprise him with a big dinner for them. he got up, walked to the kitchen and started cooking.

^With sonic^

Sonic was at tails's house, rapping some gifts for everyone tomorrow. tails already knew about sonic's werehog forms.

"Hey sonic" tails said, breaking the silence.

"Yes tails" sonic said.

"Do you have a gift for shadow?" tails said, still rapping the gift. 

Sonic then realized that he didn't have a gift for shadow yet.

"FUCK, I DON'T HAVE A GIFT OF HIM" sonic yelled, freaking out.

"calm down, you still have time to get him a gift before tomorrow" tails said, calming him down.

Once he calmed down, he thought of the perfect gift for his lover. he then saw some paper and a little empty box next to him, he thought of the perfect gift.

"Tails, I think I have the perfect gift for him" sonic said with a evil smile on his face.

*An hour later*

Shadow was waiting for sonic to come back when he heard the front door open.

"Hey shadow, sorry I took so long to get here" sonic said as he held a little box behind him.

"Oh hi sonic, I have a surprise for you" shadow said as he holds both of his hands. 

"Oh really, well I also have a surprise for you too" sonic said, showing the little box in his hand.

"But you can show me your surprise first" he said.

"Okay, but first close your eyes" shadow said.

Sonic closed his eyes and shadow grabbed his hand to take him to the dinning room. once they were in, shadow let his hand go and said "Okay, you can open your eyes now".

Sonic opened his eyes, he saw smashed potatoes, white rice, chicken, tamales, and two cups of tea.

"Awwww, shadow thank you, best surprise ever" sonic said as he hugged him.

"I knew you would love it" shadow said, hugging back.

Once they stopped hugging, they then went to the table and started eating the food.

*A while later*

they sat on the couch and watched a movie.

"Hey shadow" sonic said.

"Yes sonic?" shadow said.

"Do you want to open my gift?" sonic held the gift he showed a while ago.

"Sure" shadow said, taking the gift and started opening it up. Once he opened it, he saw a small paper, it read 'free make out card'.

He looked at him and said "really sonic".

"Oh come on, don't you want to use it~" sonic said, getting closer to him.

Shadow blushed a bit as he got closer and closer to him.

"Fine" shadow grabbed him by the chest fur and kissed him.

They started making out on the couch into they fell on the floor. they kiss and pulled away for a few seconds before kissing again.

*few moments later*

they pulled away.

"Damn it sonic, you were too rough of the kissing" shadow said as he felt blood in his bottom lip, sonic accidentally put his fangs on top of his lip.

"Sorry shadow but you do tasted so good~" sonic said, licking his lips.

Shadow blushed from his actions and pushed him off of him. 

"Come on, can I have one more kiss~" sonic said, trying to get closer to him but was pushed off again.

He fell on his back and shadow went on top of him, sonic was blushing like crazy, shadow then kissed him and they started to make out again as the room was filled with love.