Chapter 8: Good Morning

The sun rises in the sky as two hedgehogs, sleeping each other in their normal form. sonic slowly woke up and saw shadow in front of him, sleeping still. 

Sonic softly kissed his forehead, stood up, and walked to the kitchen, so he can make some breakfast for him and shadow.

He went to the fridge and opened it, he got eggs, milk, butter, bacon, cheese, and bread, sonic then started to cook for a few minutes.

Shadow woke up from smelling something good, he got up and went to the kitchen, to see sonic cooking breakfast. Sonic then saw shadow laying on the kitchen door.

"I see you are awake from the smell of my good cooking" sonic said.

"Your cooking smells so good, the point it woke me up from my beauty sleep" shadow said.

They laughed a little before sitting down and eating their breakfast. once they were done eating, they went for a walk around the woods (yes, they live in the woods).

"It's nice, walking around the woods with you" sonic said, holding shadow's hand.,

"I know, we never have the time to go for a walk" shadow said, holding his hand.

When they went back home it was 10:23pm, night time (at it's time, they were in their werehog forms).

Sonic was sitting on the couch, just watching some TV when shadow came in and said "hey sonic, I have something for you".

When shadow said that, sonic got up and went in front of him, excited.

"But first, you are going to have to wear this blindfold" shadow said as he took out a blindfold from his back.

"Okay" sonic said as he put the blindfold on, so he can't see. shadow got his hand and started to walk.

First they went outside, walked in the woods, and then went the top of a hill.

"Shadow, are we here yet, my legs are getting tired" sonic said.

"Ok, now take it off" shadow said.

Sonic took it off and saw a picnic, all set up.

"awww, shadow, you made this for me" sonic said as he put his hands on his chest.

"Yup, just for you and me" shadow said.

The picnic had snacks, chilidogs, and wine. they set down and watched the shooting stares pass them as they hold hands.