Thor Returns To Midgard

Chapter 2

Thor returns to Midgard and goes to the Avengers Tower. Thor is greeted by the Avengers. Captain America said, "How was things on Asgard?" Thor replies, "Not good. My father is very ill, and he needs to have a successor to take the throne." Captain America replied, "I thought that you were his successor?" Thor answered, "I am but I declined because I want to stay here on Midgard with Jane." Tony asked, "Then who will be Odin's successor?" Thor replied, "My brother, Loki." Nat asks, "Didn't your father banish him?" Thor answered, "Yes, he did but he has lifted the banishment because he needs Loki to take over Asgard as king. So, I have to find him." Tony said, "But you don't know where he's at." Thor answered, "I asked Heimdall the all seeing gatekeeper to help me locate him and he found him. He's singing in a Midgardian rock band in a club not far from here." Tony said, "I know that club. It's called Le'Cafe." Thor said, "I need someone to go and talk to him on my behalf. Someone who he doesn't know." Thor looks over at the beautiful auburn haired woman who was standing beside Clint. Clint sees Thor looking at the woman and he said, "Not on your life! She's not going after your crazy brother." Thor reassures Clint, "She won't be hurt. I promise you, Clint." The young woman spoke up and said, "I'll do it Thor." Clint said, "No you won't!" The young woman said, "Yes, I will. I'm an Avenger now and I can take care of myself." Clint shook his head, "yes." Then the young woman escorted by Thor leaves for the club.

Outside of the club, Thor and the young woman talked about what she was going to tell Loki. Thor said, "Just go in there and find Loki and tell him about our father and the throne. I'll be in contact by the comlink if you should get into trouble." The young woman said, "I'll be ok." Thor replies, "Well, I guess you better get going. Oh, by the way. Loki has long black hair and is a tall and medium sized built man." The young woman replies, "I know what your brother looks like. I have seen his profile in the Avengers database." So, the young woman went inside of the club.