Loki Takes Alana To His Bedroom

Chapter 19

Just then a guard came by, and Loki quickly kissed her again and waited for the guard to move on. Loki lifts his head and says, "That was a close one. I wouldn't want the guard to go back and tell my father that we weren't intimate." Alana said, "I don't think the guard would have said anything. I think you did that on purpose." Loki smiles and says, "You never can tell what the guard will say. It's better safe than sorry, right." Loki tells Alana, "I enjoy kissing you and what's more you enjoy it too." Alana had to gather her senses, so she told Loki, "No, I didn't enjoy it. I think you were way out of line." Loki just smiles and says, "You can't fool the God of Mischief, beautiful. I know that you enjoy being kissed by me. I can tell by the way you kissed me back." Alana says, "That was an accident. I didn't mean to do that." Loki said, "Accident or not, you still enjoyed it." Loki bends to kiss Alana again but she tries to move away but Loki stops her. Alana tries to talk Loki out of kissing her again, "Loki you don't want to do this. What if someone sees us or worse what if Heimdall is watching." Loki just gives Alana a mischievous grin then proceeds to kiss her anyway. Alana tries to deny the truth that she actually enjoys being kissed by Loki, but she couldn't.

As he was kissing her, Loki waved his hand, and they were teleported to his bedroom. He never broke the kiss; he just deepened it. As he did so, he was making Alana want him even more. She tried her best not to return his kiss, but she couldn't stop herself from doing it. Then Loki gently pushes Alana down onto his bed, still kissing her. Alana felt herself going down onto the bed, but she couldn't stop him. Loki gets on top of Alana and continues to kiss her. Loki puts his arms around Alana and starts to unzip her dress. Alana's heart was telling her to allow him to do whatever he wanted but her head was screaming no. Alana manages to push Loki back a little bit but not nearly as far as she wanted. Alana breaks the kiss and then tells Loki, "We can't do this. It's not right." was all she could get out before Loki started back kissing her again.