Alana Meets Odin And Frigga

Chapter 16

When they reach Odin's throne room, Loki tells the guards that he has come to see his father. So, they allowed Loki and Alana to enter. After they got in the throne room, Alana could see someone sitting on a throne. She guessed it was Loki's father, King Odin. She also saw that there was a beautiful woman standing beside the king, who she figured was Loki's mother. Loki said, "Oh, good mother is here too. Now you get to meet both of my parents."

As they approached the throne. Loki leans over and tells Alana, "When we reach my father, bow, it's a sign of respect." Alana said, "yes." Loki addresses his father, "Father I'm here." Odin looks up and sees Loki standing there with a beautiful young woman. Odin asks, "Who is this?" Loki answered, "This is Alana, my future queen, father." Odin looks at Alana inquisitively. Odin asks Alana, "What house are you from?" Alana looked over at Loki and he nodded "yes". So, Alana tells Odin, "I'm from Earth." Odin raises an eyebrow. Then answers, "A Midgardian?" Odin looks over at Loki and asks, "Why a Midgardian? Is there something wrong with Asgardian women?" Loki answers, "No, father, I just don't love any of them." Odin said, "First, it was Thor and now you. I don't understand the two of you." Loki said, "Remember father, you banished me to Midgard." Odin replied, "Yes, I did BUT I didn't mean for you to fall in love with one." Loki answers, "I didn't plan on it, father it just happened." Alana said, "Maybe I should leave and go back to Earth." Loki said, "If you go then I'm going too because I won't stay here without you."

Alana replies, "No Loki you are needed here to rule Asgard. I'm sure you will find someone else to be your queen." Alana started to turn around and leave but Loki stopped her. Loki said, "Father! I can't believe that you would deny me my true love just because she's not an Asgardian. How could you do this to me!" Frigga tells Odin, "Odin change your mind now before you lose your son." Odin coughed and said, "Very well. Alana you may stay." Alana replies. "Thank you, your majesty." Loki said, "Yes father, thank you." Odin replied, "You're welcome."