Loki Comes To Avengers Tower

Chapter 12

The next day, Alana was still upset over Loki leaving but she knew that he had to. Thor asked Alana, "What time is Loki going to be here?" Alana answered, "I don't know. He didn't tell me. All he said was that he would be here." About that time Loki walks in, Alana's heart almost flutters out of her chest at the sight of him. Thor said, "It took you long enough, brother." Loki said, "I'm here just like I promised. Now what do you want to talk about, brother?" Thor said, "Let's go and talk in private." Loki nodded his head "yes." Loki took a quick glance at Alana and saw that she looked like she didn't sleep any last night. Loki knew the feeling because he too didn't get much sleep last night. Nat was watching the reaction between Alana and Loki, and she knew that Loki felt the same way about her as she felt about him. Clint also noticed the reaction between Loki and Alana. Clint asked Loki, "What are you looking at Loki?" Loki said, "That's none of your business Barton." Thor said, "Come on Loki lets go and talk." Thor and Loki went into a different room to talk but Loki couldn't help but keep his eyes on Alana as long as he could. Clint asked Alana, "What was that all about, Alana?" Alana lied, "I don't know what you mean, Clint." Clint said, "Yeah, you do, and I want to know about it," Nat cut in and said, "Why don't you just leave her alone, Clint." Clint asked Nat, "What's wrong with you?" Nat said, "I'm just tired of you picking on her. So, back off!" Clint shuts up.

In a different room, Thor and Loki were talking. Thor asks, "Did Alana tell you what I wanted to talk to you about?" Loki answered, "Yes, she said it had to do with father, the crown and Asgard." Thor said, "Yes, father is very sick, possibly dying and he needs a successor to the throne. Since I have decided to stay here on Midgard with Jane, the throne falls to you. So, I need you to go back to Asgard with me and be crowned as king." Loki's mind drifted back to Alana. Thor asked Loki, "Did you hear me, Loki." Loki answered, "Yes, Thor." Thor asked, "What has got your mind so preoccupied?" Loki didn't say anything. Thor started to put two and two together and realized that Loki had fallen in love with Alana. Thor asked Loki, "Are you thinking about someone special, brother?" Loki asked Thor, "What do you mean, Thor?" Thor said, "You can't fool me brother. You're thinking about Alana, aren't you?" Loki said, "What if I am? What are you going to do about it?" Thor said, "Me, nothing but Clint might have other ideas." Loki said, "I'm not worried about Clint." Thor replies, "So, you are thinking about Alana." Loki gets quiet for a few minutes then says, "I'm going to make her my queen, Thor." Thor asked, "What do you plan on doing Loki, kidnapping her because that's what you will have to do in order to get her away from Clint." Loki said, "No, I don't plan on kidnapping her at least not yet anyway." Thor asked Loki, "What do you mean not yet anyway." Loki said, "I know that Alana has feelings for me just like I have feelings for her. I plan on asking her to come back with me." Thor said, "Do you really think that she'll leave her brother to be with you?" Loki answered, "Yes, I do."