Loki Fixes The Bath Water

Chapter 23

Then Loki started kissing Alana and caressing her body. Alana couldn't deny the fact that she enjoyed having his hands on her body and his lips on hers. Alana tells Loki, "We can't do this again." Loki asks, "And why not? You know you want to." Alana couldn't deny the fact that it was true. She did want him to make love to her again, but she couldn't let it happen again. She had to stand her ground and not give in but that wasn't going to be easy. Alana puts her hands on Loki's chest and tells him again, "We can't do this again." Loki then replies once again, "And why not? You know you want to." Alana answers, "Because my legs hurt." Loki smiles and says, "Yeah, I forgot to tell you that you will be sore afterwards because it was your first time making love." Loki smiled mischievously, "But the best way to get the soreness out is to do it again right away." Alana said, "I don't think so. I think that a hot bath would help more than anything else."

Loki smiles at her again and says, "A hot bath sounds good to me. Let's do it. I'll run the bath water for us." Alana looked at Loki with a questionable look and asked, "Did you say for "us"?" Loki answered, "Yes, I did. I thought I would join you. To help you wash your back and other things." Alana answers, "I don't need any help getting a bath. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself." Loki answers, "What fun is that? This way we can have some fun together." With that being said, Loki gets up and goes into the bathroom and starts the water. Once the tub had filled up, he goes back into the bedroom and tells Alana, "Bath water is ready." Alana just looks at him then says, "Fine, then you take your bath then I'll take mine." Loki gives her a mischievous grin then says, "That's not what I had in mind." So, he takes her by the hand and leads her into the bathroom. Once Alana realizes he was serious, she tells him, "Wait a minute. What are you doing?" Loki says, "I have your bath water ready for you....and me."