Loki And Alana Make Love

Chapter 20

This time it was Loki who broke the kiss. He lifted his head and told Alana, "I want to make love to you, Alana." Alana tells Loki, "We can't, it wouldn't be right." Loki tells Alana, "Yes, it will because you will be making love to your future king." Alana manages to push Loki off of her then she starts to zip her dress back up, but Loki stops her. He tells Alana in a seductive voice, "Don't" Then he starts to kiss her bareback. Trailing kisses up and down her spine then making his way up to her neck. Alana was in heaven and enjoying every minute of it. Alana kept trying to zip up her dress, but Loki would just move her hands. When he made his way to her neck, his lips lingered there before moving to her bare shoulders. Alana said in almost a whisper, "Oh, Loki we can't do this. It's not right." Loki just said in a seductive voice, "Yes, we can. I love you and you love me." Loki's lips found Alana's and he kissed her deeply. Alana was losing all of her resistance. The more he kissed her, the faster she was giving in. Loki put his hands inside of Alana's dress touching her bare breasts and getting a sigh from Alana. Then he started to pull down her dress slowly and intimately. Alana felt her dress being pulled down and she tried to stop him but the feel of his hands on her body was too much for her to take. So, she allowed him to pull down her dress.

Once Loki had Alana's dress off, Loki started caressing and kissing her up and down her body. Alana started to touch Loki's body. She was trying to undress him, so he made it easy for her. He magically took off his clothes so he could be next to Alana, body to body and flesh against flesh. Loki was still caressing Alana's body and kissing her. Alana was touching his body too. Loki kissed her neck then moved down to her breasts to her stomach then to her legs. When he started to kiss her between her legs, that's when she stopped him. Alana said, "No." Loki said, "I just want to worship your body in every way possible. Like only I can do. Your king and lover." Alana still didn't want him to do it, but he tells Alana, "I'm not going to hurt you beautiful. I promise. Just trust me." Loki teased her entrance by slowly putting his lips on her moist folds teasing it to open for him. Alana was trying hard not to let out a big moan, but it wasn't easy. Alana moaned Loki's name as he kept right on teasing her with his mouth. She couldn't believe that this was really happening and how good it felt. Loki kissed his way back up her body until he reached her lips. Loki whispered into Alana's ear, "I'm going to insert my cock inside of you now." Then he went back kissing her lips. Loki slowly inserted his cock into Alana's wet core. Alana flinched with some pain, but she knew it was too late to turn back now. So, she just bear it. Loki tells Alana, "Oh, love you are so tight." Once he had himself inserted all the way in her, he slowly started to thrust himself inside of her. Alana moaned Loki's name which only encouraged him even more. Loki finally spilled his seed inside of her.