Alana Give Her Report To Thor

Chapter 5

Alana asked Loki, "When do you want to do this?" Loki smiled and said, "How about tonight?" Alana answered, "Ok, what time and where do I meet you?" Loki answered, "7:00 and I'll come to you." Alana said, "You know I stay at Avengers Tower, don't you?" Loki said, "Yes, I know. That doesn't mean I have to go in." Alana said, "No, it doesn't. I'll be ready by 7:00." Loki added, "Oh, I almost forgot, wear something sexy but elegant." Alana replied, "You're pushing it, Loki." Loki replies, "What? I just want you to look good, not that you don't look good already because you do." Alana said, "Ok, I'll see what I can do." Loki smiled at Alana. Alana asked Loki, "You promise if I do this then you WILL go back to the Avengers Tower and talk to Thor then go back to Asgard?" Loki replied, "I give you my word as an Asgardian Prince." Alana asked, "What about the God of Mischief part of you?" Loki smiled mischievously, "Well, that beautiful, you will have to trust me on." Alana replied, "Ok, I trust you. Don't make me regret it." Loki said, "I won't beautiful." About that time, Thor came through the door and asked Alana, "Are you ok?" Alana said, "Yes, Thor." Thor said, "Well, when I didn't hear from you in 30 minutes, I came in here to make sure that you were ok." Loki said, "Hi brother." Thor said, "Hi Loki."

Alana and Thor returned to Avengers Tower. When she went in, Thor asked her, "What happened in there?" Alana answered, "Well, he's going to come." Thor asked, "When?" Alana answered, "Probably tomorrow." Thor said, "I don't understand. Why tomorrow?" Alana answered, "Because tonight I have a date with him." Thor and Clint both said, "What?" Clint said, "Are you crazy? I won't let you go." Alana replied, "You don't have a say in it, Clint." Clint said, "Like hell I don't?" Clint looked over at Thor and asked, "Did you know that this would happen?" Thor said, "Of course not!" Nat asked, "When are you supposed to meet Loki for the date?" Before Alana could answer, Clint replied, "She's not because she's not going!" Alana replied, "Don't tell me what I can or can not do." Alana answers Nat, "At 7:00." Alana asked Nat, "I need your help with something." Nat asked, "What?" Alana said, "Well, Loki wants me to wear something sexy but elegant and I don't have anything like that in my closet." Clint said, "Oh, hell no! Now I know you are not going." Alana tells Clint, "Shut up Clint, I'm going to do this with or without your permission." Clint got quiet. Alana asks Nat, "Well, can you help me?" Nat looks over at Clint and he shakes his head "no". Nat answers Alana, "Yes, I'll help you." Clint yells, "Natasha! You can't." Nat said, "It's all just for the mission, Clint." Clint said, "Fuck the mission. She's not going to go." Alana said, "I have already told you, Clint, I'm going and that's that!" Alana looked at Nat and asked, "Will you help me, Nat?" Nat replies, "Yes, I'll help you." Clint just walks away angry. Nat said, "You know you made your brother mad." Alana said, "I don't care. I'm tired of him telling me what I can or can not do. Besides, it's just a mission." With that Nat and Alana left to get Alana a new dress.