Loki Gets Intimate With Alana

Chapter 10

Loki takes Alana by the hand and leads her to the dance floor. Alana looked at Loki and asked, "What are you doing?" Loki said, "Don't tell me that you can't dance either?" Alana answered, "As a matter of fact, I can't." Loki said, "Well, it's time to learn." Loki proceeded to take her to the dance floor. Loki pulled Alana close to him and as they started to dance slowly, she could feel his bulging cock through his pants pressing against her dress. This made Alana very nervous. Alana looked down at the floor because she couldn't look him in the eyes because she was afraid that her true feelings would show. As hard as she tried to deny that she had feelings for him the harder it became. When Loki put his hand on her bare back, it sent chills through her body and Loki noticed her reaction to his hand being on her bare back and he liked it. Loki asked Alana, "Why don't you look at me, beautiful?" Alana didn't answer Loki so, he took his hand and put it under her chin then raised her face up to his. Loki tells Alana in a seductive voice, "Look at me." So, Alana tried to look at Loki without showing how she really felt but it wasn't easy. Loki said, "That's right sweetheart look at me." Loki said, "You do love me too, don't you?" Alana wouldn't say anything. Loki replied, "I take it by your silence, it's true." Alana still wouldn't say anything. Loki starts to lean over to kiss her but she drops her head again. Loki whispered in Alana's ear and asked, "Why won't you let me kiss you? What are you so afraid of?" The warmth of his breath against her ear was very intoxicating and a major turn on for Alana.

Alana finally said, "I think we need to go back to our table." Loki said, "Ok, beautiful." They slid back into the booth. Alana kept looking down at the floor. Loki got closer to Alana and whispered in her ear, "Let's go back to my apartment and finish this there." Alana shook her head "no." Loki asked, "Why not? You know you want to." Loki put his right hand on Alana's leg then slowly started to move his hand underneath her dress until he reached her panties then he slipped a finger inside of them touching her moist core. Alana didn't realize at first what Loki was doing until he whispered in her ear, "You are so wet for me, beautiful." That's when she realized that he had his hand underneath her dress touching her most private part. Alana asked, "What are you doing? Stop!" Loki replied, "I don't think you really want me to stop. I think you're enjoying this too much." Alana was trying to deny that she was indeed enjoying having Loki's hands on her. She didn't want to let him know that he was right and that she was enjoying it. Alana tried to remove his hand but she couldn't. Loki whispered in Alana's ear again, "Let's go back to my apartment and finish this." All the while he was talking to her, he was playing with her clit and rubbing her back. Loki started kissing her neck making his way up to her lips. Alana tried to protest but Loki stopped her by kissing her lips. Alana puts her hands on his chest to try and push him away, but she couldn't do it. Alana tells Loki, "We can't do this. Everyone will see." Loki answered, "No one will see. That's why I asked for a private booth. So, we could get intimate." Alana managed to pull away from Loki, but it wasn't easy. Once Alana got away from Loki, she straightened up her dress. Alana said, "I think we need to leave now." Loki answered, "Ok, beautiful, we'll leave." Then they went outside, and the valet brought Loki's car up to the front of the restaurant then they left.

There was silence in the car as they went back to Avengers Tower. Then Loki breaks the silence, "Alana, I really had a wonderful night. I wish we could do it again?" Alana finally said, "But we can't because you're going back to Asgard." Loki answered, "Oh yeah, Asgard. I almost forgot." Alana said, "Remember you promised me that if I went out with you, then you would go back to Asgard and go to Avengers Tower to talk to Thor?" Loki replied, "I remember and I'm going to keep my word." Loki continues, "But you can go back to Asgard with me and be my queen." Alana said, "Oh, Loki. I wished I could, but I can't." Loki asked, "Why not? I know you care for me. I see it in your eyes." Loki continues, "Is it because of your brother?" Alana answered, "Partially, but most of all is I don't know how to be a queen." Loki replies, "My mother could teach you what you need to know." Alana looked down and said, "Oh, Loki, I want to, but I can't." Loki replies, "You won't have to worry about your brother telling you what you can and can not do. As queen of Asgard, you will be the one giving the orders." Alana was still looking down and said, "I can't." Loki was upset that she wouldn't go back with him, but he promised to find a way to change her mind.