Loki And Alana Take A Bath

Chapter 24

Loki leads her into the bathroom then into the tub. Loki sits down in the tub then pulls Alana down into the nice hot bath water. Alana sits down beside Loki and lets the hot water go between her aching legs, soothing the pain. Alana said, "This feels better." Loki replies, "My way would have been a whole lot better and more fun." Alana just smiled at him. Then Loki took the washcloth and rubbed between her legs getting all of the dried blood from her legs. Alana's legs were hurting so bad that she didn't even care about Loki having his hand between her legs. She just laid back and enjoyed it. Loki took his free hand and pulled back her hair from around her face. Then whispered into her ear, "Does that feel better, sweetheart." Alana answered, "Oh, yes it does feel better." Loki said, "I'm glad." He was so happy that he could bring her some relief. Loki started to kiss her passionately on the lips. Alana rubbed her hands over Loki's bare chest.

Loki wanted Alana to touch him on his most sensitive spot-between his legs. So, he took Alana's hand and put it on his cock. Then he moved her hand up and down its shaft. Alana didn't know what to do. She had never touched a man's cock before, and it was making her a little nervous. Loki on the other hand, was getting very excited and turned on by the feel of her hand on his cock. Alana broke the kiss and looked at Loki, "Why did you do that?" Loki tells Alana, "Because I wanted you to touch me. Do you like touching me there?" Alana lowered her head and said, "I have never touched a man's private part before." Loki asked her, "Well, did you like it?" Alana said in a low voice, "yes." Loki looked at Alana and told her, "Don't be embarrassed, beautiful. I enjoyed it too." Alana answered, "I can't help it. That's just the way I am." Loki tells Alana, "Well, we are going to have to get you out of that. Because I like you touching me." Loki kissed her again.