AWAKENING:TORNADO OF SOULS!CURE FORTUNE VS THE PRECURE HUNTER!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,Akihito and others arrived on the world was Agito and heartcatch Precure. They take look at television about grongi appeared on this world when Akihito and others defeated grongi from yusuke world. But, more surprise to see woman officer was yashiro detective. But her name was different now as yusuke going meet her and now going to stop agito world to see his related.

At that time, ashikawa walk on the tunnel to hide somewhere from Lord as he kneel down on the ground to hide behind the car. He was stumble his heart about to see his girlfriend again and take breathe out.

Yuri:shouichi-kun.

Before he heard from familiar voice and stand up his head to see girlfriend who appeared as She was worried about him and shouted his name.

Yuri:shouichi-kun. Where are you? Shouichi-kun?

Yuri search him around the tunnel parking while she continue walk off to find him as he kneel down on his face in depressed and hold on his face as he was whispered.

Ashikawa:yuri-san!I'm sorry!this is only i protect you.

Suddenly, he heard walk on the ground front of him and turn back it's was Akihito, who approached him as he want to buckle from ashikawa as he was sigh in relief and make grump his face.

Ashikawa:oh it's you!so you want to buckle back?

Akihito:yeah!

Ashikawa:you no longer have the power to fight. So just get out of my sight already. Got it?

Ashikawa give him warn that get out of his sight if Lord target them before he spoke to him.

Akihito:i will protect you!that's what i said!

Ashikawa become furious right now when Akihito. He stand up and shouted out in angry at Akihito.

Ashikawa:get lost!

Ashikawa raised his hand and thrust physics power at Akihito,causing him to stop move until ashikawa pushed him through the pillar to break. But, it's was portal and knock out on the ground as he lost unconscious. Before megumi and others appeared and notice that Akihito who got faint while they go toward him and kneel down on him as they shook on his shoulder.

Natsumi:are you okay?!

Megumi:Akihito-san.

Hime:hang in there!?

Before ashikawa stared at them one more time and drove off to leave the place.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the police headquarters, kaito and yusuke return to headquarters when they done defeated grongi.the detective impressive to kaitou that he defeated the grongi.

Detective:you're amazing. Kaitou. You defeated two grongi.

Kaito:thank you very much. But.. I was no match against the new enemy.

Tohka(surprise):new enemy?

Kaito:yes.a new enemy appeared who defeated the grongi.

Kaito turn back to yusuke and patted on his shoulder.