SUPER DEN-O BEGINNING!A HERO APPEARED!HE IS A REALLY COOL GUY!!

In the mansion, akihito going meet his friends where he saw that megumi and others was TV news reports while he seat down sofa with blue. They saw miyo report the news cases of international precure being captured by phantom.

Miyo:hot off the pressed for Everyone. From the bottom of my heart!as you all probably know,i am the newscaster for Precure weekly, masuko miyo!connected my name Together and you get... Mass communication.

miyo show to broadcast of precure world was defeated by phantom.

Miyo:England's strongest precure was defeated unexpected!the precure in Moscow, Sydney rome, and all over the world are getting blown out by a very tough enemy. His name is the precure hunter. But no one knows his true identity.

Ribbon get mad at phantom that he defeat all the precure.

Ribbon:unforgivable!curse you, precure hunter phantom!

Miyo:the world and the precure are in great danger!

blue stared at phantom to think about him.

Akihito:well, that's bad news to them.

Yuko:thank goodness, you're fine, megumi-chan. Cure fortune couldn't win, right?

Megumi:yeah, but I would have defeated if fortune hadn't appeared.

Megumi mention that if cure fortune hadn't appeared. She may get defeated by phantom.

Hime:eh? That bad?

Akihito:but, i save you two from phantom.

Megumi:yeah. Sorry for worrying the two of you. But it's all right!

Megumi stand up from sofa and raised her fist in comfort.

Megumi:if the four of us combined our power, I'm sure we can defeat the precure hunter..

Megumi was kneel down on the sofa in depressed that she doesn't know how to defeated phantom.

Yuko:are you okay, megumi-chan?

Hime:megumi!cheer up!

Akihito:he's way too strong.

Megumi:indeed. I may losing confidence as a precure's.

Megumi look at blue who look upset about that day what happened between her and blue age embarrassed. Before she ask blue.

Megumi:god, are you okay?

Blue snapped his mind and turn back to megumi. You can talk things with me if you want.

Megumi:you can talk things over with me if you want.

Blue began his smile.

Blue:thank you, megumi. I'm fine.

Blue stand up and suggestion to how defeat the phantom.

Blue:phantom is strong, but it's not good to feel down because of that. The goal of the phantom empire is the engulf the world with misfortune. that's why we must be Happy and stay position!

Ribbon:it's exactly as blue said!if we worry too much and let all the most misfortune come out, then we be falling right into their trap.

Megumi raised her fist and turning face expression serious.

Megumi:now's not the time to feel down!time to do something fun!

Megumi seem excited that do something fun while they nod her with agreed.

Akihito:i agreed with you!

Yuko:how about a fun and delicious time digging for clams?

Megumi:that's it!