REUNION:PROJECT AGITO!MEGUMI IN A PINCH!IN DANGER OF FAILLING AS PRECURE

At the class,the teacher inside the class room while she give report card for the students as the class receives their test ranking one day while their teacher tells them to think over their scores, so that they can learn how to perform better if they didn't do well.

Teacher:your rank on the test is written on the slip of paper. I hope all your reflect on your scores. As an aside, sagara-kun is number two in the entire class!

They exclaim in surprise to heard teacher that seiji is number two in the entire class as they surround om him while seiji was embarrassed and rubbing his hair with nervous laughed. While teacher spoke to student name.

Teacher:shirayuki-san got the only 100% in English.

Hime seem surprise to heard teacher said hime got the only score 100 in English as the student surround her while she was embarrassed in her face and rubbing her hair with nervous laughed.

Megumi:wow, hime!

Hime:but i wrote a lot of the kanji wrong.

Teacher:hey!homeroom not over yet, Everyone!

Teacher announcer to students homeroom not over yet as all the student take seat again before they saw the boy who slowly on the classroom with quiet. The boy is seen wearing his school uniform that is black with a white shirt under it. It's name was yamazaki kenta.

Teacher:yamazaki-kun!

Kenta was in flinched as teacher notice that he was tried to run away from classroom because his result. While he turn back to teacher.

Kenta:you take too long, sensei. I be late for club.

Teacher was sign that kenta make excuse while she to toward him and scold it.

Teacher:yamazaki-kun!

Kenta was surprise to see teacher eyes become furious while she hold the paper result exam.

Teacher:about your grades...

Kenta grab the paper from teacher and notice something.

Kenta:oh, second from last? It's been so long since i was last!

Kenta was show to paper exams as he claim that he's been so long since he was last as they deadpanned face and sweatdropped their face. While teacher point at him as he was nervous in fear.

Teacher:that's why you need to take the make-up test.

Teacher suggestion that kenta need to take the make up test as she was crosses her arms while he was shocked and faceplam in depressed.

Kenta:oh no!

Megumi:fight, kenta!

Megumi give support to him as teacher turn back to her with glared face at megumi and scold it.

Teacher:Aino-san!

Megumi(nervous):yes, ma'am!

Teacher:you're talking the makeup test, too.

Megumi look down on her face in shameless that she was fail test too while yuko go front of megumi and whispered.

Yuko:megumi-chan, don't tell me...

Megumi stand up and nervous laughed as she rubbing her hair.

Megumi:i was last.

Yuko and hime exclaim in shocked to hear megumi she was last one. While megumi explain to them.

Megumi:but since i got last, kenta became second from last. His happiness is my happiness. That's what you call a happiness explosion!

Megumi mention that kenta happiness is her happiness. That's what she call a happiness explosion and thump up as hime was deadpanned face.