HIME BIG SUCCESS?!THE FIRST CULTURE FESTIVAL!MADAN WARRIORS AND KAMEN RIDER!

At the jamanga hideout, doctor worm was doing ritual on the hot as the rock stand front of the pot while he doing spinning around his hand to start ritual to revive.

Doctor:bereke bereke. Berke, berke!revive, rock crimson.

He shouted at rock to revive his comrade rock crimson to glow. But rock stop glow rock as doctor worm seem surprise and confused.

Doctor worm:what's wrong? Why he doesn't he revive?

Doctor worm grab the rock of heart to see it's wasn't enough.before someone seat down on pot it's was lady gold.

Lady gold:it's no use pouring into that.

Doctor worm:i told you not sit there!

Doctor point at sword on worm cheek to make him be quiet.

Lady gold:silence!but.. I'm bored so.. Okay. I help you out.

Lady gold accept that she will help doctor worm out.

___________________________________________________________

At the park, the tsukaima appeared on the park to search the item around the corner while they look around the bridge on the river.

Ryukendo:that's far enough, jamanga!

Suddenly, they heard from familiar voice and look up to see it's was Ryukendo, ryuguno and decade who has arrived and stand front of the fence while they strike pose together.

Ryukendo:ryukendo.

Ryuguno:ryuguno!

Ryukendo, ryuguno:raijin.

Ryukendo was thump on his helmet and smirk it.

Ryukendo:it's decided!

And another one who appeared front of tsukaima it's was ryujino who strike pose.

Ryujino:ryujino!raijin!

Before Ryukendo and ryujino were surprise to see ryujino that he tried to get away their own battle.

Ryuguno:that guy!he's getting in our way again!

Decade:he totally stubborn.

Ryujino charge forward at tsukaima as he swing halberd on tsukaima chest several time to passing throughout and downward slash on them to knock out on the ground.

Decade turned back to ryukendo and ryujino.

Decade:let's not be late!

Ryukendo:got it!

Decade, ryukendo and ryujino jumped off from fence to landed on the ground safety and join ryujino fight. Decade take out his ridebooker to turn into sword mode and swing on tsukaima chest, ryukendo swing sword on tsukaima two times while ryujino shoot bullet on tsukaima chest two times and spinning kick on their face to knock out on the ground. Decade powerful side kick on tsukaima to blow away to landed on the ground.

Ryukendo block attack from tsukaima as he break free from tsukaima and swing sword on tsukaima acrosss their own chest to knock out on the ground as ryujino uppercut slash on tsukaima to blow away to lean against the wall. Decade turn ridebooker into gun mode and shoot bullet around tsukaima, causing an sparkling while ryukendo turn back to decade.

Ryukendo:see that? My splendid technique.

Decade roll his eyes until spot that tsukaima behind on ryukendo back as decade quick shoot on tsukaima to knock out on the ground and Ryukendo notice it.

Decade:you should need pay attention to fight.

Until they heard voice of woman evil laughed and turn back to see it's was lady gold who appeared as she have heart of rock crimson.