DECADE COMPLETED FORM!COACH IONA GREAT"PRECURE POWER UP OPERATION!

Previously on kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,Akihito and others arrived at hikari world as the city back to normal since monster attack the city. Natsumi explained to akihito and her friends that she have old classmate since highschool and have secret base name TG club. Until the person approach Akihito it's name was kurenai otoya A. R and mention that Akihito might belong his world. Natsumi research around the forest when person approach behind her it's was another natsumi.

Back to Akihito, Akihito and others walk on the street to dark kiva where they spot that he walk on the village city by himself while they go toward him as dark kiva reveal to normal.

Akihito:in the end, the world wasn't saved?no.. Or else...

Nega otoya start burst out laughed in evil as he turn back to Akihito.

Nega otoya:this world does not saving!and you are someone Worthy of living here. Eventually you will inherit our treasure.

Akihito:i don't like that. Don't decide a person's life for them.

He claimed that don't decide person life for them while he point at otoya with his finger.

Akihito:one more thing. You are real imposter kamen rider.

Nega otoya(scoff):hmph. Whatever you say, boy!

Nega otoya patted his head and decided to leave the place as they notice it and follow him.

Akihito:hey, wait!

Kaito:that man is mistaken.

They stop running when they heard voice of kaito and turn back to him who approach behind tree as he eavesdrop on them.

Akihito:kaitou!

Kaitou:if there's treasure to be had. Then, I'm the to do it.

Hime:whatever you say, kaitou-san.

Akihito put hand on fence and spoke to kaito.

Akihito:hey..what do you think of this world?

Kaito:i like any place that has treasure.however, i can say this much, this place... Is nega world?

Kaito statement that the world name was nega world as they got surprise and confused.

Akihito and others:nega?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the city, Akihito and others girls walk on the street with yusuke when he tried to explained to them that three woman marriage was mirror monsters.

Megumi and others girls(confused):huh? Three women turn into monster?

Yusuke:that's right. But, are you listening, Akihito?!the three women turned into monsters!

Akihito was get sigh in frustration and get annoyed by yusuke.

Akihito:don't shout!i get that and don't make me annoyed!

Yusuke:not that!

Man:wonderful

They stop walk when they heard voice of man and turn back to him who wear orange jacket and wear glasses on his face.